1. Questions About MoP

Hi, I am new to this server and I have a few issues regarding the quests in Mists Of Pandaria. Also, I'm not sure where to post this so please forgive my ignorance.

I am a level 31 Blood Elf Hunter.

According to the bug tracker there recently has not been many bugged quests reported. I find that ridiculous as the last couple of quests that I have taken won't be finished. By that I mean that I cannot finish them. Coastal Delicacies (Spider does not eat), A Daughter's Embrace (Lillian does not speak to her father, instead kills him and does not complete mission), The Warchief Cometh (Warchief comes and goes and nothing happens) are just but a few as I have abandoned the rest. Are they all bugged or is it just me?

Also, why is there quests pertaining to the dungeons/instances that are locked or closed? Enemies below for instance? I cannot complete those quests for the Loremaster Achievement. Mists Of Pandaria is a very low population server and I cannot for the life me understand why the dungeons are closed. I have tried to read about it and all I can gather is there scripts for it. How can there be no script if Mists Of Pandaria is a relatively old expansion?

On a side note, I am wondering of there is supposed to be no quest givers in Silvermoon City? I found only those part of a quest-chain.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance and patience with us newbies.
    Kind Regards,
    TheInsaneOne

2. Hi, I am new to this server and I have a few issues regarding the quests in Mists Of Pandaria. Also, I'm not sure where to post this so please forgive my ignorance.

I am a level 31 Blood Elf Hunter.

According to the bug tracker there recently has not been many bugged quests reported. I find that ridiculous as the last couple of quests that I have taken won't be finished. By that I mean that I cannot finish them. Coastal Delicacies (Spider does not eat), A Daughter's Embrace (Lillian does not speak to her father, instead kills him and does not complete mission), The Warchief Cometh (Warchief comes and goes and nothing happens) are just but a few as I have abandoned the rest. Are they all bugged or is it just me?

Also, why is there quests pertaining to the dungeons/instances that are locked or closed? Enemies below for instance? I cannot complete those quests for the Loremaster Achievement. Mists Of Pandaria is a very low population server and I cannot for the life me understand why the dungeons are closed. I have tried to read about it and all I can gather is there scripts for it. How can there be no script if Mists Of Pandaria is a relatively old expansion?

On a side note, I am wondering of there is supposed to be no quest givers in Silvermoon City? I found only those part of a quest-chain.

Thank you all in advance for your assistance and patience with us newbies.
    Kind Regards,
    TheInsaneOne
    Many missions here do not work and they will not do anything to fix it. According to what there is, it is a server x7 simply change zone if there are no more missions. In this server only focuses on pvp lvl 90, the pve is limited by the errors of the raids. Some low-level dungeons are closed because warmane decided. There is more to say about the server. Now you know because it has low population. Good luck with your level up. Goodbye.