1. Stuck on Connecting and Authenticating

Now stuck on server picks

2. me too lol its so like ughh hope someone helps fast

3. Same....... A G A I N. And it's gonna take HOURS again before staff recognizes this issue and fixed it.... a g a i n. It's been happening so often lately one of my friends literally wants to play on a different server, lmao. Just.. I hope to god they see this thread in the next hour or so and fix this ****, or we'll wait all day.

4. Same....... A G A I N. And it's gonna take HOURS again before staff recognizes this issue and fixed it.... a g a i n. It's been happening so often lately one of my friends literally wants to play on a different server, lmao. Just.. I hope to god they see this thread in the next hour or so and fix this ****, or we'll wait all day.
    Learn to read! In the homepage of warmane it is published that all the servers are disconnected by the restart of the season.

5. Learn to read! In the homepage of warmane it is published that all the servers are disconnected by the restart of the season.
    I actually got the authentication issue and I went on the homepage, it still said when the season ENDS, it wasn't updated that all realms are offline. Then I went on the forums and saw this thread, and naturally I thought it's going to be like the last 5 times this happened.

6. Greetings

Server was offline due arena resett. If the problem still exists/persists, you have to put the server line in your config-data (WoW>WTF>config).

Regards