1. Crossrealm BG's on blackrock

Blackrocks gonna be added to the crossrealm Battlground system or not?

2. Can we PLEASE get an answer on this? Everything in the devlog implies that this is correct. but conformation would be awesome.

3. Yes.I've played few games with players from Blackrock already

4. hello guys,

so does it mean we don't need to level up a character anymore on icecrown if we want to play only bgs ???

5. hello guys,

so does it mean we don't need to level up a character anymore on icecrown if we want to play only bgs ???
    correct, but be sure that's all you want to do. as blackrock has 0 pve content.

6. thank you ! for your fast answer. It's perfect for me, i just want to play BGs by the night, so great !!!!

7. Remember that blackrock "lacks" a lot of p2w elements that icecrown has. So if you want to run bgs as BiS character you might want to stick to icecrown. At the moment you can't get shadowmourne on blackrock aswell.

8. Remember that blackrock "lacks" a lot of p2w elements that icecrown has. So if you want to run bgs as BiS character you might want to stick to icecrown. At the moment you can't get shadowmourne on blackrock aswell.
    You can now buy Shadowmourne for 150 points on Blackrock and other 277 and 284 item lvl weapons.

9. You can now buy Shadowmourne for 150 points on Blackrock and other 277 and 284 item lvl weapons.
    yeah R.I.P skillbased bgs