1. Crossrealm Arena

Crossrealm bg's were bad enough facing a team of Shadowmournes and HC weapons/trinkets - but since it helped reduce the queue times and BG's don't actually provide rewards of any sort, fair enough.

But arena as well?

How does it make remote sense to pair up the realms when they have a different level of playing field?

Terrible change void of logic nor considering community opinion.

2. wasnt lordaeron supposed to be this and I quote "elite club for hardcore players" or something. weird statement from the lord players in my eyes, since all I see is *****ing about "m-muh buffed content" "m-muh x1" and "m-muh cant compete with mighty orang ax donejtors"

3. ''bg's were bad enough facing a team of Shadowmournes'' You should see arena...

Mark my words , 2 months from now in top 20 of this ''ranking'' there will be at the least 12 teams with SM, which is sad i liked the versatility of the Lord ladder , while the Icecrown.

Making a hpala or DK/War( if you have the money for SM) is the way to go if you gonna try to go high arenas, I am not saying its impossible to get high ranking with other comps , its just far more harder at this state of the game.

BGs were fine idea ,because thats random sh*t, you enter you have 5 ppl per team with SM its just PewPew lazorz, but arena ...

Just go PvE at least there everyone having SM is in your advantage.

Good luck

4. 2 months?! Try 2 weeks tops. Unless some really, really good priest/mage combo decides to play arms/holy will be top all the time.

5. I always had the impression that Blackrock and Icecrown had different multipliers and items scale differently

6. Can you like ****ing read?No1 wants to face 7k gs icecrown donors with fair earned gear?I ts not about elite club or anything theres just no counterplay to full hc sm teams while you are 5.5k gs

7. wasnt lordaeron supposed to be this and I quote "elite club for hardcore players" or something. weird statement from the lord players in my eyes, since all I see is *****ing about "m-muh buffed content" "m-muh x1" and "m-muh cant compete with mighty orang ax donejtors"
    Literally this. I was waiting to see some casters who know how to kill warriors/paladins, turns out they'd rather cry than overcome another challenge, now I'm just surprised any raids were cleared with these attitudes.

8. now I'm just surprised any raids were cleared with these attitudes.
    Raids are far less random than arenas. Bosses might be hard but if you are not completely braindead you get the hang of it after a while. In arena, unless you are really, really good SM warr/holy will roflstomp you if you are not fully geared.

9. Any team with a mage in it, can simply 1v2 the hpala/war.
    They are just clueless about their characters.
    I remember running godcomp with Gameking and Jpeg back in Ragnaros (mol10) , you should see smournes dying in 1 global.

10. I usually just ****ing throw rocks at bis hpal/warrs and they flop, eck you all losers whining, l2p. In reality i feel for the lords arena pop, sad to see you guys go out like this.
    Edited: February 19, 2019

11. "The arena system prioritizes players from their home realm before expanding the pool of possible opponents."

I guess everyone just ignored that part.

Literally this. I was waiting to see some casters who know how to kill warriors/paladins, turns out they'd rather cry than overcome another challenge, now I'm just surprised any raids were cleared with these attitudes.
    To be fair few guys crying in the forum don't really represent the whole Lordearon community. Still if you have to play against BIS geared players at low rating that don't sound very fun. This may backfire and really push away anyone who had any interest in arena on Lordearon. Lets hope that the system will work well and really prioritize teams from same realm. I am very curious how will top teams looks like at the end of the season, Blackrock will dominate on my opinion.
    Edited: February 21, 2019

12. "The arena system prioritizes players from their home realm before expanding the pool of possible opponents."

I guess everyone just ignored that part.
    System was buggy at the start. People from IC got only Blackrock teams.