1. Warrior roll on Mail Item

Hey,

I have just one question about the Pug Raids.
    So i would like to ask if it's allowed for a Warrior to roll on a Mail Item that is good for him on raid.If the item hase + intellect but it's good for Warrior and a Hunter need it aswell.
    Edited: February 10, 2019

2. To the hunter it goes. Not a single item in any bis list for warriors is mail.
    Yes, it's an upgrade over 219 thing from fos which he also has mail, but it's probably bis/second bis for the hunter.

3. I was in a similar situation, but with the difference that there was no hunter who needed it. Actually NO ONE needed that mail item except me as fury. I rolled 96 on it but the lead decided: "warriors don't need intellect, free roll for disenchanting". So, yeah odds are low that anyone will let you win against a hunter

4. There is only one mail item, that is actually bis, mail legs from LDW, and only if you play an orc.

I personally would always pass mail items to hunters. That being said I think that it should be higher priority than dis roll. It can be good replacement for low items (but only for a while, we play the same expac all the time, so eventually you will get to bis anyways) Intellect doesnt hurt, but mail items have some of their stat budget put into it (so they have less stats overall than same ilvl leather/plate).