1. "@Amdus I understand this may come as a harsh reality check for some, but you have to look at this on the bright side: More arenas, more competition, more skill, more challenges."

What games are about is challenge and fun i agree but when the challenge becomes unnecessarily greater than the fun itself people find other means to enjoy themselves- twinking and leaving the server.
    And also Warcraft for everyone has always been a game where u can choose your path- if theres 1 boring, hard and annoying path that ruins it for me- im sorry.
    And while i like a challenge heres something you should consider aswell:
    Not everyone likes a hardcore pvp challenge.
    You cant force it on people.
    Just how u cant force people to clear hardcore content only to face someone with donation gear full BIS while u drama queen every day for a spot in a guild that clears HALF of the content for items donor get by a click of the mouse.
    Im sorry i disagree and i think u shouldnt express this anymore, i find you ignorant and selfish to want people to have your approach to the game while the game clearly wasnt EVER intended to be (approached by 1 way).
    Edited: February 10, 2019

2. Ok i guess that my pvp adventure has finished up right now

3. https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Update on Crossrealm
    February 10, 2019

We are currently finishing up Blackrocks final changes, it will also join the WoTLK battlegroup in the next couple of days. When this is complete, we will also be making a few additional changes to Crossrealm:

- The Arena queue system will prioritize matches against players from your own realm. Only after a set amount of time, it should start looking for opponents elsewhere.
    - Battlegrounds will receive also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue.

We hope to have this all up and running within two weeks.

4. Bu still i dont get it why shared ladder title competition is not fair with those 2 realms where u can buy gear with left click.

5. You just need to understand that the server need funds to keep existing. It isn't denied. Ever. Just need comprehension.

6. But you also need comprehension to lord community,im sure that if u ask 10/10 lord players they will be against this changes.Blizzlike exp and fair gameplay is reason why lord has players,runing this will result in players leaving server.
    If only top 10 teams get titles there wont be any from lord that gets titles like ever.

7. Why not add the gear thing for arenas aswell?
    As I believe that it is ego-centric to speak from everyones point of view but i believe we as players of Lordaeron realm dont mind playing vs Icecrown aslong theres a gearscore filter of at least 6,3 since 6,3 is overgeared for us and from then on its full heroic offset + weapon.
    A 6,3 + gear memory filter will solve every problem existing today except the multibox thing.
    Edited: February 10, 2019

8. another thing comes to mind.
    Blackrock has a different gearing scale than Lordaeron, if you impliment it so we can have the same gearing scale it will be actually EPIC.
    PvE players wouldnt have to deal with the PvP players violating their PvE by leeching out items for pvp to get them for pvp/resiliance and PvP players wouldnt have to foce themselves into doing smth they are not passionate about - PvE.

9. Gear level isn't the real factor in fights unless you trust only on that and have zero skills. When I used to play hardcore back then, most of my guildies with way lower gearscore would beat donators and have a laugh at the pompous ones. Note: I used to be one to always rely on gear and used to lose many 1-1 fights.

10. Gear level isn't the real factor in fights unless you trust only on that and have zero skills. When I used to play hardcore back then, most of my guildies with way lower gearscore would beat donators and have a laugh at the pompous ones. Note: I used to be one to always rely on gear and used to lose many 1-1 fights.
    I believe people want an authentic experiance thats all.
    I dont rely on my gear and i have no problem with that, its just about the unfair boost IC ppl have and with that being said it doesnt mean u cant meet skilled people with 6,6 gs bc there many like that aswell.

Just make arenas equal my friends.
    Thats all we want.

11. well, leaving outside the topic about gear in one of the more number based genre of videogames, who is gonna join lordaeron?

i guess people that don't wanna pvp, but total zero interest, not even a few bgs in the week.

12. https://streamable.com/1ifvt
    here look at the state of the bgs atm in a nutshell.

13. if the arena scene on lord is active enough you won't even see teams from icecrown. if the arena scene isn't active enough for that than you'll get matched to people from the other realm. one would think that arena's vs possible donors would be better than no arena's at all.

14. what will be better is for a filter to be applied then it wouldnt matter from wich realm the players are taken.

15. Lordaeron PvP looked pretty dead to me, the duel zones were barren wastelands. The fact you're only now coming out to talk about it just shows the rock upon which lordaeron has been sleeping as cross-server has been in development for over a year. And if gear is an issue u can just make a blackrock character in 5 seconds.
    Edited: February 11, 2019

First 1234 ... Last