1. In fact it's easy to have on Lordaeron the same survivability like a full donor from Icecrown.
    A BiS geared donor warrior for expl has smth like 1k resilience and tons of pve gear.
    You can achieve pretty much the same survivability with full furious gear and some resilience gems. Your dmg will suck balls but the survivability is equally good.
    that sounds great, i'm now bolstered for leveling to 80 on lord...

gear which you on lordaeron also can farm. : )

just the other day I saw a stream with a close to full bis affli (lordaeron btw) except hc bloodsurge since they were progging on lk or w.e

stop being so dramatic when its all there for the taking
    you have heard here folks!
    lordaeron is and will be a paradise for pvp gearing, truly yours: icecrown player.

2. btw you can get your shadowmourne, gem everything resiliance and u gucci cuz even with full res gems shadowmourne will give u more strenght than most of the warriors without shadowmourne.
    that way u can be 1,6 resi + the same dmg of a 1k resil warrior with pve offset. if not even more and enough resiliance to be durable.
    If that aint OP idk.

3. https://www.warmane.com/devlog

Update on Crossrealm
    February 10, 2019

We are currently finishing up Blackrocks final changes, it will also join the WoTLK battlegroup in the next couple of days. When this is complete, we will also be making a few additional changes to Crossrealm:

- The Arena queue system will prioritize matches against players from your own realm. Only after a set amount of time, it should start looking for opponents elsewhere.
    - Battlegrounds will receive also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue.

We hope to have this all up and running within two weeks.
    So arenas in Lordaeron nothing really changes, for example in worst case facing same mmr dropper team over and over again, or even make dates like before crossrealm and be sure it's in da village only game :D This is main reason most ppl can't reach over 1500 ratings here, and gear decent for BG's atm. Typical Lordaeron all arenas/ faction population vary 0-4 teams in arenas outside of flush evenings (ST) Crossrealm arenas are good for have arena pop if 0 teams in queue tho.

Battlegrounds by separate gear.. This far No Alterac Valleys no IoC for my GS. Not only bad luck huh? It feels sooo stupid to slay swarming 2k players atm. my GS is 5.7k and not going to go higher, i don't like playing handicap, i am here for the reason i have BiS at Icecrown but prefer this lower among/against donors. For PvP gearing for BG's we don't have tools but for Elites here. WotLK is dated. ppl playing here mainly for retro..ish kicks PvE. Not enough playerbase for PvP gearing system. When WotLK was retail there was plenty of PvP. Make Warmane Rewarding system for Battlegrounds for better gear than Furious please.

Edit: few days later now, all bg's pop nicely even if random bg's queue. Nice!

-Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: February 18, 2019

4. Gonna put you down that’s gonna be fun

5. Gonna put you down that’s gonna be fun
    Hey that's the fun of the BG's game all about ain't it. Adrenaline rush when game is sometimes very good, and those wonderful pissed off rekt feelings when facing op players and premades. I've made myself a target already a long time ago here man :S What comes to arenas, i doubt you see me there, ill never make above 1500 rating in dat current jungle. BG's are fun. I find myself lol irl very often 7 smournes hammering me these 0.1ms lifespan moments :D It's ll about having FUN. I can't understand when ppl get pissed of in this game for real in person, (insulting others, very angry) i mean look at the charachters models we are playing lol.

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: February 12, 2019

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....46#post2977446

Feel free to come see the other thread that has (minus) - the gambling and goes more into detail and action.

PLEASE: Do not forget to fill the poll after u have red the thread!

- Your free elf Gothie!

7. Would probably be better to just stop cross-realm queueing overall. Seems like it creates more problem than anything. I would prefer a slow queue to a unbalanced one. Keep all servers seperate (except maybe for levling players under 80).

8. BG merge was bearable.

Arenas ? Lord had so much more versatile ladder. You would see some different setups then Hpal/War. Great players. The feeling is different.
    On Ice, I did some arenas the other day. Out of 30 matches 16 were agains plate classes 7 of them had SM.

Imagine you are 5 k GS pvp geared and you start your grind up. Immediately you are matched up agains DK/RET both with SM , and they win - not out of skill just out of pure GS dominance, how are you supposed to enjoy this?

The BGs cut it to higher than 5.5 and lower than 5.5 GS. In the end it usually takes 2-3 players from Lord to fill Ice bg and thats the % of people that would have such GS.

9. BG merge was bearable.

Arenas ? Lord had so much more versatile ladder. You would see some different setups then Hpal/War. Great players. The feeling is different.
    On Ice, I did some arenas the other day. Out of 30 matches 16 were agains plate classes 7 of them had SM.

Imagine you are 5 k GS pvp geared and you start your grind up. Immediately you are matched up agains DK/RET both with SM , and they win - not out of skill just out of pure GS dominance, how are you supposed to enjoy this?

The BGs cut it to higher than 5.5 and lower than 5.5 GS. In the end it usually takes 2-3 players from Lord to fill Ice bg and thats the % of people that would have such GS.
    I absolutely agree, im an old Lord player and im already geared up atm this is why im fighting - to bring back the average player bc with him new players will come not only bc of the oportunity to have actual fun at starter but to actually be more fair since
    I WANT TO STRESS THIS OUT:
    Lordaeron players signed this server to enjoy the game as it is and these things are abnormal (for everyone to be overgeared + shadowmourne , to play vs these guys at low rating since their gear is donate and they have no MMR)
    Icecrowners signed to play on a 7x server with donate shop. Thats equivalent to disabling that donate shop after 3 years of it existing.
    Blackrockers signed to play pvp and arenas - its like making it a PVE only server.
    Icecrown and Lordaeron are complete oposites and while merging them was a GOOD IDEA , not adding the filter i mention here (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....46#post2977446)
    is actually very DISTRUCTIVE for the player-base and server reputation as a whole.

10. First things first whenever I join bgs... The first thing I see is how lordaeron player shi_ting without any respect on iccecrown players since I see that I will start blaming Lord gs as well I personally don't care I do have 5.5 k gs char on lordaeron but at this point I will join iccecrown server and gues what gearing is not even hard lol

11. OP is right on several points, but one in particular isn't true. Lordaeron players not being able to make an impact? Many times I've only seen Lordaeron players try to focus on objectives (like for example capturing or defending a tower/bunker in AV), while most Icecrown players seem to want to run to the closest big battle or GY to farm honorable kills (which can win the game too, but not always).
    I lost track how many times I got insulted when I asked for help at an objective (something among the lines of "stfu lord trash"), by some angry Icecrown player. Of course not all do this, there are bad players among all servers, but the general gist is something among these lines.

12. OP is right on several points, but one in particular isn't true. Lordaeron players not being able to make an impact? Many times I've only seen Lordaeron players try to focus on objectives (like for example capturing or defending a tower/bunker in AV), while most Icecrown players seem to want to run to the closest big battle or GY to farm honorable kills (which can win the game too, but not always).
    I lost track how many times I got insulted when I asked for help at an objective (something among the lines of "stfu lord trash"), by some angry Icecrown player. Of course not all do this, there are bad players among all servers, but the general gist is something among these lines.
    bg's on the high rated servers have been like that for as long as i can remember for the most part. no one does objectives, just a big killfest.

13. OP is right on several points, but one in particular isn't true. Lordaeron players not being able to make an impact? Many times I've only seen Lordaeron players try to focus on objectives (like for example capturing or defending a tower/bunker in AV), while most Icecrown players seem to want to run to the closest big battle or GY to farm honorable kills (which can win the game too, but not always).
    Make premades for more serious and objective games. It's funny how Lordaeron players can't remember this basic thing. Have you forgot we had plenty, or haven't you never seen premades at Lordaeron when we had PvP players for ?
    GS is balanced atm. and tweaks for better all the time. Go ahead ppl. Premades for more objective games. Bad thing there is much longer queue time for Alliance premades than Horde. This is abused BIG time. Especially 40vs40 BG's still dominated often Horde Higher GS premades. Not as bad as it was before GS balancing tho.
    Shame on you guys who left Icecrown Alliance only for this faster queue for premades abusing couple years ago. for example x -AoW guys know very well what i'm talking about huh :S

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -

14. Perseverate and you'll make it to the top. There are good counters for Hpala/warr that don't require shadowmourne at all.
    **Cleans throat** envrogue/spr can global a 6k7gs war with disarm on 60% hp so he can't shieldwall while pala is sapped

First ... 2345 Last