1. Battleground gear seperation is live. The check includes all gear available, both in bags and in bank.
    Fresh level 80's and those with a bit of gear should have better quality matches from now on if enough similair geared players are in the queue.

Note that its a first implementation of the system and we will tweak it along the way.
    I apologize if this has been answered already and I have just missed it but does this include the TBC realms too, or is this BG gear seperation purely for WotLK servers?

2. Battleground gear seperation is live. The check includes all gear available, both in bags and in bank.
    Fresh level 80's and those with a bit of gear should have better quality matches from now on if enough similair geared players are in the queue.

Note that its a first implementation of the system and we will tweak it along the way.
    When I proposed it years ago on the forum in Suggestions I was welcomed with a "not blizzlike, topic closed" botlike answer from a moderator.
    Now I learn that it is implemented on a realm (Wrath?). I'm glad that you read suggestions, communcation is still not the strong point here XD.
    Any chance to be implemented on all realms?

3. I highly doubt we're going to roll back a change that the developers invested over a year into or base anything server side on GearScore. Also, it was stated over here that sorting queues would cause more issues than benefits.

To all Lordies here do not take this seriously, just like they enabled RDF on lordaeron and Tuned Difficulty they will remove cross realm and mercenary mode.
    Guys you need to pressure them, we need to show that this isnt what we want to play, they will addmit their mistake and will 100% correct it, history has shown that they will.

Other tan that we should all just start Classic wow when it comes out, dont forget, if blizzard sees Classic successeds they will give us wotlk and we wont need to deal with this anymore.

First ... 345