1. What did you do with Lordaeron exacly?

So Lordaeron was merged with Icecrown via seperated server for BGs.
    You merged an avarage of 5,8k gs players with an avarage of 6,4 gs.
    Today arenas were merged aswell anad i find this absurd but let me continue:
    Same logic as above.
    You merged an avarage of 5,8k gs players with an avarage of 6,4 gs who even MMR drop (but thats another issue).
    So Icecrowners have donate , easier content and are mostly full heroic and often with Shadowmourne.
    And it shouldnt be about skill because I spend months and months just to be one of the few 6,2+ geared ppl.
    People on Lordaeron almost NEVER have heroic and only dream about BIS gear for more than 2 years.
    And lets be honest even Icecrowners hate being in a team with Lordaerons bc we cant rly make great impact with our low gear let alone capping a flag is a rare sight from a Lordaeron player.
    Dks and Paladin/warrior population is out of proportion bc of Shadowmourne being on the shop and this ruins arenas for everyone specially the new guys.
    How will you manage to keep the people in Lordaeron?
    How will you convince people to play in Lordaeron?
    People want to have fun, theres no fun in feeling like a .. compaired to everyone else, being annoyed to spend months of effort if u even get lucky to get into a guild (and there not many guilds + you still wont be match for the icecrowners bc most impactful items are from the hard to kill bosses wich are done by only few guilds wich access is too strict to even enter them), theres no fun in playing all day vs warriors and dks (bc theyre out of proportion and there nothing limiting them like Blizzard did back when DKs were released), specially when they wield heroic 277+ ilvl or Shadowmourne at 1,400 mmr (bc theres also MMR exploitation in Icecrown that is also out of proportion).
    If you still want us in your server and you respect yourself and your community PLEASE , I want this realm to be better, it can be better:
    Please add a MaxGearScoreMemory filter:
    GearScoreMemory filter is the same as MaxMemoryRating filtering used in arenas:
    Your highest GearScore gets remembered and overgeared donate players from Icecrown can only play vs other Icecrowners who can be even less than than 5k gs but cannot que vs Lordaeron.
    Impliment this to both Arenas and BGs and we all GUCCI

2. I agree. So many ppl from Lordaeron stopped playing and those who didnt completely, they atleast stopped playing bgs at all, even me, coz Im pissed of when Im 5,1Kgs and almost 7K gs shadowmourne hits me dead instantly almost every time.

3. we host everyday world pvp events to keep players entertained and they say the same thing, my man.
    Were 10 alliance vs 10 horde atm in STV. If you're bored u can join either side of the teams.

4. I agree. So many ppl from Lordaeron stopped playing and those who didnt completely, they atleast stopped playing bgs at all, even me, coz Im pissed of when Im 5,1Kgs and almost 7K gs shadowmourne hits me dead instantly almost every time.
    Its unfair!! I playing on lordaeron 2 months (5k gs) but now i Will probably stop pvp cause of your ****.

5. I dont know what mastermind thought this would be a good change?You are just disrespecting lordaeron community and even more destroying pvp?

6. ty all for uniting, please consider spreading the word- our community needs its members more now than ever!

7. I highly doubt we're going to roll back a change that the developers invested over a year into or base anything server side on GearScore. Also, it was stated over here that sorting queues would cause more issues than benefits.

8. The main reason i left icecrown is that i dont see fun being globaled or 3 shoted in arena by full bis chars that just donate their gear,arenas on icecrown are joke they last like 3 seconds,you face bis teams at 1k mmr,just like i said arenas are joke there i dont want to be part of them while playing on lord

9. I'm an old Lordaeron ex-player and the situation is not that bad. Let me explain why:

It's true that shadowmourne creates an advantage under a warrior that use brains or PQR scripts like 90% of the warriors. But Still the rest of the classes don't take that much advantage of shadowmourne.

-DK has enough pressure and Bryntholl is a good if not better option than shadowmourne in most cases.

-Paladin is not a pure DPS class and the majority of viable setups consist in double DPS relying on CC to win the arena. Shadowmourne proc breaks CC, therefore you should never use SM unless you play with a healer.

Back when this was Molten, I climbed all the way to 1800 with the brutal gladiator gear (s4) I collected on my twink days. Playing with a destro warlock with the same gear took me exactly 8 flushes and each daily bg to get 6.1k GS with DV heroic. And on top of that I was Horde, so no double trinket bull****.

Perseverate and you'll make it to the top. There are good counters for Hpala/warr that don't require shadowmourne at all.

On the other hand being paired with MMR-Droppers and scripters yeah that's problematic, not only for Lordaeron but for everyone except themselves.

Best regards!

10. The situation is pretty bad for many reasons and one of them is that Lordaeron is supposed to have a blizzlike feel to it.
    Theres nothing blizzlike about inflated population of plate classes.
    Most classes dont have equal chance on avarage.
    People wont play a specific class ONLY because X realm as i said above - people like to have fun and play the classes they main, to feel equal to the other players and to not feel helpless.
    One more thing @ Amdus
    Comments like this are more damaging than helpful specially bc u r supporting this pay 2 win agenda (wich i have nothing against except for it is FORCED on us, and thats rly not ok) but thanks for the feedback

11. I want to give my opinion for one last time and its not facts but this is the way I see it:
    BGs get merged.
    Arenas get merged.
    No filter nor limitation on the proportion of classes created/qued.
    No filter on overgeared Icecrown donors
    Players rapidly flee and believe it or not they have elsewhere to go rather tha Icecrown. ::poggers::
    Lordaeron is forced to be merged phisically bc even PVE will start to suffer of lack of players and people will feel threatened to leave (even more)
    Rest of the remainings of Lordaeron will leave the server eventually . (Icecrowners like their donorfest , Lordaerons like their lack of donors so they wont like it there and as i mentioned before Icecrowners dont like us either specially in pvp since were undergeared for them).
    So there 2 solutions in my opinion:
    We either apply this filter or sh*t is about to go down.
    And im not being a dick i dont want it to go down - believe me,
    Im fighting at this moment for it to be fine and existing.

12. There's no pay 2 win agenda nor conspiracy theories supporting that at all. I'm just saying that back in the day we had a decent amount of PvPers on Lordaeron with various guilds both at 80 and twinks and we were quite strong and we had several multiglads, people with 3k rating on 2s and 90% of them were legit players, meaning that they didn't donate at all (Yes you could donate in the old Lordaeron). You should take this as a chance to show Icecrown that in Lordaeron despite not having donations you still are the best of the best. Trust me if I was playing there, that's the kind of attitude I would take instead of crying on the forums about some people having more or less gear. Because that is a reality in any server you play. You start with no gear and the joy is to gear up step by step, not have everything served on a silver plate.

I understand this may come as a harsh reality check for some, but you have to look at this on the bright side: More arenas, more competition, more skill, more challenges.

And still what would only be an issue are the ****ing cheaters pieces of **** that drop mmr and use scripts, that's the real problem on any pvp community, that's what kills pvp.

The reason is simple and I made I thread explaining it prior to this so I won't extend myself here, you can take a look there and you'll see some gear issues are nothing but a MMR-Dropping issue, because that makes overgeared people being "STUCK" at low rating when they should be up high.

Link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=398480

13. @Amdus i dont see fun in being persistant to some1 who donated his full hc bis gear and is able to global me to the ground without using any cc or anything wich is case in icecrown.Those players rely on their damage wich comes from shadowmourne and 2 hc trinkets and not on anything else and please dont tell me that they are bad and i should beat them if im decent.
    Full donated bis gear just does its part and there is no counterplay with 5.5k gs

14. @Amdus i dont see fun in being persistant to some1 who donated his full hc bis gear and is able to global me to the ground without using any cc or anything wich is case in icecrown.Those players rely on their damage wich comes from shadowmourne and 2 hc trinkets and not on anything else and please dont tell me that they are bad and i should beat them if im decent.
    Full donated bis gear just does its part and there is no counterplay with 5.5k gs
    Yes they are bad, they are so ****ing bad that they have to resort to scripts and MMR dropping to achieve rank in each ****ing season; And you are fully capable to beat the **** out of a Warr/hpal if you use your CC right and if you have of course a decent amount of gear (relentless in example).

You just can't expect to beat 2 full geared dudes with furious gear, regardless if they are hpal/warr or shatter or shadowcleave. You just won't have enough resilience nor damage to get a kill window.

15. @Amdus i agree on something u said but tell me even if im relentless gearead warrior with hpala how do i beat full bis hc war/hpala? Also 90% of wars there are humans witch adds another problems in terms of damage with bonus trinket.Icecrown p2w warrior will str8 do 60% more dmg then i do,i dont think theres counterplay to it and no im not playing shatter or shadowcleave im playing warrior because i like the class.

123 ... Last