1. https://streamable.com/1ifvt
    here look at the state of the bgs atm in a nutshell.
    Whats there to see? Some fool thought he could run through 5 players in the middle just because he has resilience? Nice joke. You win WSG by staying in one blob not going yolo.

2. https://streamable.com/1ifvt
    here look at the state of the bgs atm in a nutshell.
    You run alone into a destro lock and a multiboxer with 4 hunters.
    What did you expect? That you are able to tank them?
    Infact you were lucky that you made it so far. If that ret paly was less of a noob he would have used judgement of justice on you and you wouldn't even have made it out of the tunnel.
    Edited: February 11, 2019

3. I will say just that, im resto druid 5.5 gs ofset wf and mainset furious and my mate is 5.9k gs warr (no SM), we did 1.8 rating in 5 hours, we fighted against alot SM's and i saw alot of wasted coins if you know what i mean. you need skillz man gs isnt that importnat

4. I agree its just on avarage the chance of meeting so many geared players on 1 place is RARE and this is how it was ment to be guys. I dont rly personally have a problem with the overgeared players except for the arenas maybe since its annoying to play 24/7 vs overgeared plates and plates + shadowmourne.
    Thats what i think.
    I think beginners SHOULD have a chance on killing people in the battlegrounds and beginners should be welcomed in arenas aswell as battlegrounds and not feel lost of how they got oneshoted by 6,6 DK for example.
    U get me ?

5. you dont get 1shot unless you let them 1shot you. learn to play your class and comp and youre fine..

6. In fact it's easy to have on Lordaeron the same survivability like a full donor from Icecrown.
    A BiS geared donor warrior for expl has smth like 1k resilience and tons of pve gear.
    You can achieve pretty much the same survivability with full furious gear and some resilience gems. Your dmg will suck balls but the survivability is equally good.

7. you dont get 1shot unless you let them 1shot you. learn to play your class and comp and youre fine..
    Single hit 10k crit on a spriest(in shadowfrom) with 1350 resilience. You can lose from 1/2 ro 3/4 of your hp in one charge if warr gets good procs. That ain't skill.

8. wondering from that 10k crit on your priest was coming from. Altho in case it was a ret paladin, if played good he can menage to deal around 15k in a single gcd by timing the procs and knows what to do.

Other then that, except MAYBE with zerg buff in BG, wont happen in any other situation/class.

You can lose from 1/2 ro 3/4 of your hp in one charge if warr gets good procs. That ain't skill.
    If warrior gets you without shield, any prehot, get full procs, have alreay rend on u and gets overpower proc...maybe.
    While both you and your partner are having good times.
    Funny how you're not stating that a proper Destro Lock can oneshot in coil + sfury a 1.3 resi hpala.

I can understand people who actually have high experience and state smourne makes some imbalance,and they still deal quite easy against people who are not equal or higher experienced, but reading posts from people who dunno how to play and cry just on that orange item is just weird. I, a completly **** disc priest is not having any issue (except for the fact that i suck balls as priest) in meet any Shadowmourne/BiS geared chars in 2s.

If you expect to win a warrior in arena just acting like PvE, i got a bad news for you my man

you dont get 1shot unless you let them 1shot you. learn to play your class and comp and youre fine..

9. Battleground gear seperation is live. The check includes all gear available, both in bags and in bank.
    Fresh level 80's and those with a bit of gear should have better quality matches from now on if enough similair geared players are in the queue.

Note that its a first implementation of the system and we will tweak it along the way.

10. Just log on lord and check global.Every1 is complaining about cross realm and shared ladder changes.

11. Battleground gear seperation is live. The check includes all gear available, both in bags and in bank.
    Fresh level 80's and those with a bit of gear should have better quality matches from now on if enough similair geared players are in the queue.

Note that its a first implementation of the system and we will tweak it along the way.
    Turns " GS Twinking" with BiS weapons. I don't feel good slayering 2k-3k wow-virgins either in handicap series here. Soon log my icecrown BiS for more serious BG's.

Edit. I understand you are tweaking this new system :)
    No Alterac Valley or IoC in random bg queue, maby only very unlucky? Was very good chance right after crossrealm. I didn't try specific queue yet tho...

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -

12. If warrior gets you without shield, any prehot, get full procs, have alreay rend on u and gets overpower proc...maybe.
    While both you and your partner are having good times.

Funny how you're not stating that a proper Destro Lock can oneshot in coil + sfury a 1.3 resi hpala.
    He charged my dk, and then swapped on to me. ****load of HP was gone before DK could grip him. Yes my partner was a bad DK(really, really slow reaction time), but losing that much HP before I got out of the stun is mental.

Destro lock is a whole other can of worms... Aoe stun on 20 sec CD, that ridiculous haste buff after conflag... I ain't gonna **** on him yet since DK can counter him quite heavily.

13. @staff Are you gonna increase the season end rewards since it`s shared ladder?

14. Most ignorant thing I have ever heard an admin say.

Gear is a massive part of the game, especially in the meta. Pvp or Pve.

I dont care how skilled you are, when your going up against players or competing with guilds, who have a full tier advantage on you and legendarys on 50% of their team and heroic ICC/RS gear, there is not going to be much you can do.

Gear is MOST CERTAINLY a factor and it plays a MASSIVE role in the meta.
    gear which you on lordaeron also can farm. : )

just the other day I saw a stream with a close to full bis affli (lordaeron btw) except hc bloodsurge since they were progging on lk or w.e

stop being so dramatic when its all there for the taking

15. gear which you on lordaeron also can farm. : )

just the other day I saw a stream with a close to full bis affli (lordaeron btw) except hc bloodsurge since they were progging on lk or w.e

stop being so dramatic when its all there for the taking
    L M A O
    no one said there not heroic raiders- they just are rare to see in PVP or dont even bother playing pvp.
    Please go be ignorant somewhere else.

First 12345 Last