1. Lobby

I just want to ask why the lobby go so slow at 13.00 (warsaw time) I was like 450 in lobby now 16.39(warsaw time ) I am 280. And there is a question is that normal or I have to buy somethink to join the serwer.

Ps.
    Server WRATH OF THE LICH KING ICECROWN x7

2. I just want to ask why the lobby go so slow at 13.00 (warsaw time) I was like 450 in lobby now 16.39(warsaw time ) I am 280. And there is a question is that normal or I have to buy somethink to join the serwer.

Ps.
    Server WRATH OF THE LICH KING ICECROWN x7
    This is because all the people that donated at least 10$ are going in-game w/o queue. So if someone logs off, you are waiting in que but someone who donated wants to log in too, he will be accepted into server and you will remain on this same position

3. Greetings

As Vilya said, ppl with premium rank (1x donation is enough for that), are always in front of you. If you are position 1000 and 2000 Premium rank queues after you logged in, your position stays at 1000 and your "new" not shown position is 3000 after. You have to wait after all 2000 are either logged in the server or stopped queuing.

Regards