1. Multiboxing Dungeons

Hey Guys,

can i go 5s dungeons with multiboxing?
    Is there some restriction to it?

Greetings

2. You can, but you have to set it up so it works for you. I tried it many times but can't seem to keep aggro off my casters. Goodluck.

3. Hey Guys,

can i go 5s dungeons with multiboxing?
    Is there some restriction to it?

Greetings
    you can go rampage at everything you want here with multiboxing

You can, but you have to set it up so it works for you. I tried it many times but can't seem to keep aggro off my casters. Goodluck.
    i think one of the problems here is that with the high xp rate you level much faster and get little gear while leveling so you're at some point in scarlett monastery with most your toons having greys/no items in main gear slots so just for leveling I'd rather stick to questing or you keep just grinding dungeons from the very beginning to keep up with gear or help out with auction house
    Edited: February 11, 2019

4. you can go rampage at everything you want here with multiboxing

i think one of the problems here is that with the high xp rate you level much faster and get little gear while leveling so you're at some point in scarlett monastery with most your toons having greys/no items in main gear slots so just for leveling I'd rather stick to questing or you keep just grinding dungeons from the very beginning to keep up with gear or help out with auction house
    That's one of the problems while doing dungeons, which is why I wished him luck. I think he was just asking to see if it was legal, so I think he's okay with that simple answer. I should've added that, so thanks for clearing it up.

5. just threw that in because i recently tried that by leveling only in dungeons with 5 shaman and I use only vanilla talents, it worked quite well had some recorded on twitch https://www.twitch.tv/videos/379168172 5x 2h melee
    Edited: February 13, 2019

6. This is TBC or WotLK ? Seems like it's TBC. Btw, why are you leveling 5 new shamans ? I am interested to know.
    Edited: February 13, 2019

7. This is TBC or WotLK ? Seems like it's TBC. Btw, why are you leveling 5 new shamans ? I am interested to know.
    For ench spec most likely.

8. For ench spec most likely.
    This seems unefective but I would love to see it being succesfull.

9. I was actually doing it to check how well dungeons work with 5x shamans for classic, not sure how well tuned outlands <60 content is but the talent tree is more vanilla like in tbc than wotlk...and most of the bosses seemed to work as intended aswell. my conclusion is it works, but its gonna be annoying without a mage buying water all the time or passive reg after every 2 trash packs

Im not intentding to play that as a team on 70...esp since my main shamans have almost full enh gear already anyway :p
    Edited: February 14, 2019