1. Insane rogue 5.2 gs vs Wrathful warrior and wrathful hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d8VoVrf0bs

Inspirational rogue class video

Thanks.

2. How did you manage to sap the hunter, at around 1min into the video, before gouge debuff ended? Gouge lasts 5 seconds, and it takes 5.5 to leave the combat, and on top of that, he attacked you with pet which should get him in combat. I'm not saying duel would end differently, just curious. Good games, btw.

3. How did you manage to sap the hunter, at around 1min into the video, before gouge debuff ended? Gouge lasts 5 seconds, and it takes 5.5 to leave the combat, and on top of that, he attacked you with pet which should get him in combat. I'm not saying duel would end differently, just curious. Good games, btw.
    He used vanish from what I can see.

4. He did drop the combat, but hunter should still be in it.

5. Combat drops in 5 secs. dunno where u get your 5.5
    It allways been 5.

and yes. he vanished there.

P.S. Opponents are bad af.
    Edited: March 12, 2019

6. It was from my own experience, being unable to leave combat after a gouge, before gouged enemy react. It turns out I was kinda wrong, and combat status is more complicated than that. It is synced with energy watch ticks, or rather energy watch addon is a tool that can be used to fine tune gouge timing. It's basically what I found from other sources, and after testing can confirm that this is true. I recorded a video on Blackrock realm today.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg8S...ature=youtu.be
    Gouge at right time, and you can leave combat in 5 seconds, gouge a moment later, and you are stuck in combat for 6+, and this has nothing to do with a lag (tested it a lot of times). Notice how in this video I dropped combat before succubus did, thus being unable to sap her. It is also confirmed that pet attacks don't get it's owner in combat, which is something I didn't know before.

And so we got waaay off topic. :D