1. Your payment was canceled and refunded.

Dear User,

Your 50.00 EUR payment made on Feb 11, 2019 1:55 AM using your Credit Cards in Premium Management L.P was canceled by our anti-fraud team. Money were returned to the account holder.

To unblock this account, please provide us with your payment receipt and a copy of the account holder's ID (driver's license, passport or any other additional information that confirms this payment). If you have more than one account with this application, please let us know the details about them. You can attach all this info by clicking the button below and making an inquiry or you can send it to [email protected], indicating 'Verification for CID 179010617' in subject.

Thank you,
    Paymentwall Team
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Which i did in the following order(photos of ):
    1 bank account transaction as seen from my computer and online bank account( -50 euro )
    2 ID front
    3 Credit card front
    4 drivers license
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im uploading this ( not the actual pictures cause its case sensitive and this thread might go down ) JUST IN CASE i dont get accepted and they want my #@!! face in a picture.IM ASKING from WARMANE please do something i have spended several hours just to get the credit card ready and going so i can today today donate 50 euros i mean hours and several days of waiting aswell.

THANKS
    Edited: February 11, 2019 Reason: misstype

2. just do what paymentwall team want u to do

3. ive sent pic of the following
    1 bank account transaction as seen from my computer and online bank account( -50 euro )
    2 ID front
    3 Credit card front
    4 drivers license
    AND I HAVE A BAD FEELING THEY JUST WONT ACCEPT ME im sooo willin to buy from those guys who claim that they sell 100 coins for 15 euros etc.Again i would blame them cause at first i send them the photo of my ID but now i send them every document i own

4. Unfortunately we don't directly handle any of this but I've had friends go through the same problem and it was resolved after sending proof of identity.

5. thanks in advance!!!glance of hope