1. You were banned because you failed to think "I can, but should I?" as you stated yourself, you needed items what you were able to. You didn't stop to think if you should do so in the first place.
    Items (equipment) are NEEDED so that you can replace your old item with better one.
    You don't need to be scared if you follow the rules. Getting a ban requires evidence.
    If you're afraid that some situation might make you look like a ninja, take screenshots to make clear what happened. Those screenshots will be useful if somebody is trying to report you with minimal info (in order to exploit) and succeed at it. Minimal info reports seem to happen a lot, as few of those reports are made on the forum, which is wrong place to report players.
    there was never a situation for such a question to arise- "i can but should i"......
    i will repeat this fact- THE GAME ITSELF GIVES THOSE OPTIONS TO LOOT, and i was OBVIOUSLY under impression that everybody else is pressing buttons the same way. it was later that i realized that one can even pass on items lol. the question of stopping and thinking that "alright now i should not press any button to loot this item DOES NOT ARISE because the game is giving EVERYBODY the same options. I was thinking that every player is getting the SAME LOOT WINDOWS and THE GAME IS DISTRIBUTING THE LOOT via some calculations. you getting the point????

the fear is that this is unnecessary harassment. now every time one has to keep taking screenshots?? what if sometimes you forget? BOOM- banned.
    it is a dangerous situation. still i will keep that in mind thanks

2. If you don't break the rules, you won't get banned. What you wrote earlier is not correct. You can't just press need on every item that drops. You are supposed to know what stats you need and if the item is better than what you have and only then press need. In all other cases you can press green or disenchant. It might not be that simple for a new player but that's how it works here.
    hahahahaha hi friend, ON THE CONTRARY you have read my post incorrectly. I have nowhere said that i pressed the 'need' button everytime,
    on the contrary i have simply stated the fact that i pressed the need button 'WHENEVER AVAILABLE" and the 'GREED' and then 'DISENCHANT'

thanks for the info u gave still , m waiting for response from the staff this is too sad

3. hahahahaha hi friend, ON THE CONTRARY you have read my post incorrectly. I have nowhere said that i pressed the 'need' button everytime,
    on the contrary i have simply stated the fact that i pressed the need button 'WHENEVER AVAILABLE" and the 'GREED' and then 'DISENCHANT'

thanks for the info u gave still , m waiting for response from the staff this is too sad
    Even if need button is available, you should press it only if you actually need the item and you are planning to equip it. This is a private server so the rules are sometimes different from what the game allows you to do.

This forum section is for players to help other players so you might not get a response from staff here.

4. there was never a situation for such a question to arise- "i can but should i"......
    i will repeat this fact- THE GAME ITSELF GIVES THOSE OPTIONS TO LOOT, and i was OBVIOUSLY under impression that everybody else is pressing buttons the same way. it was later that i realized that one can even pass on items lol. the question of stopping and thinking that "alright now i should not press any button to loot this item DOES NOT ARISE because the game is giving EVERYBODY the same options. I was thinking that every player is getting the SAME LOOT WINDOWS and THE GAME IS DISTRIBUTING THE LOOT via some calculations. you getting the point????

the fear is that this is unnecessary harassment. now every time one has to keep taking screenshots?? what if sometimes you forget? BOOM- banned.
    it is a dangerous situation. still i will keep that in mind thanks
    I get your point, you're stuck in simple minded mentality "because I can, I will".

I can roll need on int item as a warrior, should I? Nope. However I could greed or disenchant for gold/materials.
    I can roll need on this item I can't even equip, should I? Nope. However I could greed or disenchant for gold/materials.
    This game allows me to roll need on items I don't even use, should I roll need? Nope. However I could greed or disenchant for gold/materials.
    There's also the red X for pass.

It wasn't "unnecessary harassment", you needed on item you didn't need, you needed to be punished accordingly.
    If you play by the rules, you don't need to screenshot as there's nothing to worry about.

In some situations taking screenshot can be useful. E.g. MS roll change in raids.

5. Just look at staajyun, you are robbing him of his chance to evolve and grow into decent member of community, instead you are making him bitter and vengeful forever.

Anything that is not forbidden is allowed. Decency, fair play, cooperation, negotiation, consensus is replaced with "do it or else".

We all know where road that's paved with good intentions lead.

I urge staff to remove anti-ninja policy and rules regarding conduct in RDF. You have taken one step too far.
    Edited: April 1, 2019

6. So you are saying that its totally fine for a warrior to need on cloth-gear and rob those who actually need it from a chance to get better gear?

7. So you are saying that its totally fine for a warrior to need on cloth-gear and rob those who actually need it from a chance to get better gear?
    Person who needed that cloth will now find people who can be trusted, create community, friends, their "circle"(you know, MMO n ****). That warrior will eventually will not be able to create raid because no one will trust him. He will marinate in his own poison or change his ways willingly.

Yesterday one rogue was killing AH NPC's and people called to ban him, not as a joke, but seriously. Instead of forming hunting party or taking revenge in enemy city. And it is related. If that is not an "alarm bell" that something underlying has gone wrong, then idk what is.

[it is out of players hands because dad will step in] that is what these rules convey. It's not about who stole what item, it's about letting players play in sandbox instead of telling what kind of sand cakes people can or can not make.

8. Person who needed that cloth will now find people who can be trusted, create community, friends, their "circle"(you know, MMO n ****). That warrior will eventually will not be able to create raid because no one will trust him. He will marinate in his own poison or change his ways willingly.

Yesterday one rogue was killing AH NPC's and people called to ban him, not as a joke, but seriously. Instead of forming hunting party or taking revenge in enemy city. And it is related. If that is not an "alarm bell" that something underlying has gone wrong, then idk what is.

[it is out of players hands because dad will step in] that is what these rules convey. It's not about who stole what item, it's about letting players play in sandbox instead of telling what kind of sand cakes people can or can not make.
    Nobody will remember what that warrior did after couple of months. Perhaps one or two ignores him, not really something to cry for. Nobody remembers what happens before you hit 5.5K GS. After that you just find a guild and raid with them. Get some GS and then host pug raids, where 1 person that ignored him months ago won't be able to join. Name/faction change btw.

There are always people who write "hf getting banned" "reported" "my dad works at microsoft" and has nothing behind those empty lines. Just like those very mature "your mom ... "

I suppose players can enjoy their sandbox where rules don't apply and they are free to scam, ninja and what not. Sandbox where your name and faction can be changed, your actions wont have long consequences if any.

Besides, you might remember the good ole blacklist thread? It was meant to have those toxic players' actions to be known by the community, as you'd want your sandbox be. It served its purpose. It was removed because "witch hunt" and making rules to counter ninjas.
    The sandbox idea would work with very limited faction/name changes where your name would carry more value.

9. Rules would emerge without staff intervention, like it has been since.. forever. And people would follow those rules. Before these anti-ninja rules I played A LOT of pugs, RDF's and it wasn't "no rules free for all", that's absurd. However apart of usual incompetence risk was high(and expected) to get ninjaed, so I found people and it was "those good times back in the day" instead of this forgettable conveyor where everyone is the same as it is now.

Here is a fun study, people doing something embarrassing, something that they don't really want to do or doesn't benefit them in any way, half of them didn't get paid other half got 20$. Guess which ones enjoyed it more? They had to justify it to themselves, same as people would justify being fair without threat of hammer, apart from being accepted in community they would enjoy it.

And people changing names just to ninja some more - very weak argument even if exaggerated. And they would be discovered in 5 mins.

Stop making scary stories like it was some apocalypse where people could never work togeather and every item ever dropped was ninjaed and Warmane lichurally saved everyone wtih this revolutionary rule. That's a lie and I'd argue people enjoyed game more before this as they made they own way and it was a testament to their ability to navigate waters apart from pushing 5 buttons, I mean 6, because you gotta smash that PrntScrn now. someting something, whatever, I wish someone would dispute me and "ninja bad bad, stole my item ver hurt bad" is really lame argument as that is merely a price, pretty cheap one, for something much more important.

10. Feel free to enforce (or not) whatever rules your like when you open and maintain your own server.
    The "enough" point of your complaining about this rule was many posts ago.
    You dislike and disagree - dully noted. Now move on.

11. I do it because I care.
    I don't dislike.
    I don't complain.
    I don't disagree.

I'm raising a perspective, which may or may not be there, so we all can talk about it and reach conclusion. I don't know if in process of drafting these rules it was talked about, but I see glimpses of these sideeffects in game. And I don't doubt that intention was to make things better, same as I don't know what would come if these rules were dissolved. I can't say if all kinds of interesting topics are replaced with ninja stuff, but it seems so.

12. You're repeatedly antagonizing anyone who explains and defends the workings and purpose of these rules. That's not raising a perspective.
    And even if you want to call it that, I'm telling you: move on. You made your "perspective" known, repeatedly, multiple times, every single time this is brought up. The rules exist, the rules are serving a purpose, and they won't be changed because of your repetition or amount of times you attack players who see its benefits. Move on.

First 12