1. Ban

Why nobody answer me on ticket 3 days Why I am banned

2. login to the my account section of the website and it will tell you.
    tickets can take a while to get a reply, and any tickets about bans have lowest ticket priority.

3. Greetings

The acc ban reason is shown you after you logged in your acc panel, as Skuddy said. You could maybe remember what was the possible reason for that.

If you are innocent or not agreed, you always have the possibility to write an appeal in the right section, acc panel, support, open ticket, issue: ban appeal (every 30 days)

Regards

4. yes I know said Ninja looting in raid wtf

I never Ninja LOOT thats why I ASK WHYYY

WHAT NINJA LOOTING I WANT TO SEE

5. You won't be presented with evidence, GMs checked the case and found you guilty, after years of banning I'm pretty sure they know how to decide if it's ninja or not.

You can only appeal and it takes about 7 days, they have the lowest priority.

6. You won't be presented with evidence, GMs checked the case and found you guilty, after years of banning I'm pretty sure they know how to decide if it's ninja or not.

You can only appeal and it takes about 7 days, they have the lowest priority.
    Even though it's ridiculously easy to falsify evidence well enough to have it appear presentable with decent screenshot tempering...

7. Hello,

I have the same issue , did you managed to appeal your ban or to receive an explanation ? I play daily on Icecrown , even donated for Warmane and now I have two months ban and I have the feeling that no one will help me with my case :(

8. Hello,

I have the same issue , did you managed to appeal your ban or to receive an explanation ? I play daily on Icecrown , even donated for Warmane and now I have two months ban and I have the feeling that no one will help me with my case :(
    You will be assisted using a Ban Appeal like everyone else, with donations not being taken into consideration in any way. The fact you got banned twice in a row and have to wait before opening another appeal for your new ban in no way means "no one will help you," just that you put yourself in a situation where the help will be delayed.

9. You will be assisted using a Ban Appeal like everyone else, with donations not being taken into consideration in any way. The fact you got banned twice in a row and have to wait before opening another appeal for your new ban in no way means "no one will help you," just that you put yourself in a situation where the help will be delayed.
    Exactly that is the issue . Even if the player banned didn't do nothing or did he needs to wait 30 days+minimum 7 days of "low priority" because as it is said above you can easily take out of context something which didn't happened .
    As a suggestion for improvement for further notice please add a link where the banned player can see the case behind the reason of the ban ( maybe a picture from server console or the proof for the ban reason ). This could be very easy implemented and you get extra credit for transparency and customer care.

Personally I joined almost 2 month ago Warmane community and I wasn't aware that you could get this easily banned for any kind of reason.

My 2 days ban for "disrupting gameplay" passed very fast and the ban appeal is still open and I will add there comments....... For 2 months ban without details I'm little bit triggered / frustrated.

Now that I know that you could get this easily banned , my biggest regret is that I invested time and money into my Warmane account but still I have 2 months to think about my decision if I should leave or not this community.

I understand that Warmane staff have a very high number of tickets and it's very busy.I really appreciate your reply to my post, I wasn't expected that.

Have a nice day

10. As a suggestion for improvement for further notice please add a link where the banned player can see the case behind the reason of the ban ( maybe a picture from server console or the proof for the ban reason ). This could be very easy implemented and you get extra credit for transparency and customer care.
    Most bans happen because of a report by another player. Proof is not shown to protect identity of the player who reported you.

Personally I joined almost 2 month ago Warmane community and I wasn't aware that you could get this easily banned for any kind of reason.

My 2 days ban for "disrupting gameplay" passed very fast and the ban appeal is still open and I will add there comments....... For 2 months ban without details I'm little bit triggered / frustrated.

Now that I know that you could get this easily banned , my biggest regret is that I invested time and money into my Warmane account but still I have 2 months to think about my decision if I should leave or not this community.
    Maybe read the rules and follow them to avoid getting banned. It's easy to get banned if you break the rules. I have been here for 9 years and I am not banned.

11. hi friends

this is the first time i have played an mmo. i am so happy to find a private server like warmane, thanks to every one here.

now down to business- I am banned this morning LOLLLLL

for 4 and half days i am banned for 'ninja looting', i googled what is ninja looting coz im a beginner and dont know a thing about mmos.

i do not understand how the loot system and banning works because all i did in dungeons was press the 'NEED' button when it was available, pressed the greed button when need was NOT available and pressed the disenchant button whenever possible, however i did pass on few items like lockboxes because i coudlnt figure out what to do with them. The game ALLOWS to press those buttons...and then later bans you for it...this is strange.

I was never under the impression that i am doing anything wrong in the first place!!! i thought that this is how every player in the party gets stuff....though some kind of calculation the game must be distributing stuff to everybody right???? moreover my profession is enchanting and tailoring i could always use any item for disenchants. man this is really tough

thanks for reading my thoughts

have fun guys i hope the situation solves itself lol

bittu

12. i do not understand how the loot system and banning works because all i did in dungeons was press the 'NEED' button when it was available, pressed the greed button when need was NOT available and pressed the disenchant button whenever possible, however i did pass on few items like lockboxes because i coudlnt figure out what to do with them. The game ALLOWS to press those buttons...and then later bans you for it...this is strange.

bittu
    Read here about how the rules on the loot system: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598

13. Read here about how the rules on the loot system: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    thank you for the info

i see, and now i remember what mustve happened. someone mustve reported me as 'ninja'. needless to say anything about it now that i have been banned. This can be exploited to ban players with just malicious intent. :(... as far as i remember there was one big A hole in the party. he mustve reported me. damn man i feel really bad now. what the helllll. i love this game so much mannn was having so much fun, now m very scared of someone reporting me out of the blue.... arent ppl expoilting this to ban other players??? for gods sake
    :(

14. now m very scared of someone reporting me out of the blue.... arent ppl expoilting this to ban other players??? for gods sake
    You were banned because you failed to think "I can, but should I?" as you stated yourself, you needed items what you were able to. You didn't stop to think if you should do so in the first place.
    Items (equipment) are NEEDED so that you can replace your old item with better one.
    You don't need to be scared if you follow the rules. Getting a ban requires evidence.
    If you're afraid that some situation might make you look like a ninja, take screenshots to make clear what happened. Those screenshots will be useful if somebody is trying to report you with minimal info (in order to exploit) and succeed at it. Minimal info reports seem to happen a lot, as few of those reports are made on the forum, which is wrong place to report players.

15. thank you for the info

i see, and now i remember what mustve happened. someone mustve reported me as 'ninja'. needless to say anything about it now that i have been banned. This can be exploited to ban players with just malicious intent. :(... as far as i remember there was one big A hole in the party. he mustve reported me. damn man i feel really bad now. what the helllll. i love this game so much mannn was having so much fun, now m very scared of someone reporting me out of the blue.... arent ppl expoilting this to ban other players??? for gods sake
    If you don't break the rules, you won't get banned. What you wrote earlier is not correct. You can't just press need on every item that drops. You are supposed to know what stats you need and if the item is better than what you have and only then press need. In all other cases you can press green or disenchant. It might not be that simple for a new player but that's how it works here.

12 Last