1. 5 Days Ago  

Ban

Why nobody answer me on ticket 3 days Why I am banned

2. 5 Days Ago  
    login to the my account section of the website and it will tell you.
    tickets can take a while to get a reply, and any tickets about bans have lowest ticket priority.

3. 5 Days Ago  
    Greetings

The acc ban reason is shown you after you logged in your acc panel, as Skuddy said. You could maybe remember what was the possible reason for that.

If you are innocent or not agreed, you always have the possibility to write an appeal in the right section, acc panel, support, open ticket, issue: ban appeal (every 30 days)

Regards

4. 4 Days Ago  
    yes I know said Ninja looting in raid wtf

I never Ninja LOOT thats why I ASK WHYYY

WHAT NINJA LOOTING I WANT TO SEE

5. 4 Days Ago  
    You won't be presented with evidence, GMs checked the case and found you guilty, after years of banning I'm pretty sure they know how to decide if it's ninja or not.

You can only appeal and it takes about 7 days, they have the lowest priority.

6. 4 Days Ago  
    You won't be presented with evidence, GMs checked the case and found you guilty, after years of banning I'm pretty sure they know how to decide if it's ninja or not.

You can only appeal and it takes about 7 days, they have the lowest priority.
    Even though it's ridiculously easy to falsify evidence well enough to have it appear presentable with decent screenshot tempering...