1. Insane queues on Icecrown

So I brang some friends to play at Icecrown with but server is always really crowded and it's impossible to log in. Queues are insane and they don't even lower in hours.

2. Greetings

The reason is simple: Ppl are priorized who donated. You need to do a donation for premium rank as well, otherwise they are always in front of you in the line when they queue for. Another possibility is queuing at midday (European time) or at night/in the morning.

Regards

3. I wouldn't care to donate, but do I have to speak about how silly it is to have this low capacity when there obviously is more people trying to log in? I mean, it's not only the 500~1k people in queue, there's others who just don't join the queue. I know it's illegal to sell stuff about the game directly, such as the ability to play, so queue and donations work for the idea, but if you want donations at least give a better way to donate. Payment Wall sucks, and specially doesn't even work in my zone, give PayPal or something else.

4. After many tests, we found out the sweet spot is about 12000 players plus a few donators. Way more than that and the realm start lagging to an unbearable state. It is not about silliness, but capacity.

5. I wouldn't care to donate, but do I have to speak about how silly it is to have this low capacity when there obviously is more people trying to log in? I mean, it's not only the 500~1k people in queue, there's others who just don't join the queue. I know it's illegal to sell stuff about the game directly, such as the ability to play, so queue and donations work for the idea, but if you want donations at least give a better way to donate. Payment Wall sucks, and specially doesn't even work in my zone, give PayPal or something else.
    paypal will never happen as they've been screwed over by them in the past. paymentwall works fine if you use a prepaid payment method. if there's no methods available in your country than enjoy the que or play on a different realm.

6. I wouldn't care to donate, but do I have to speak about how silly it is to have this low capacity when there obviously is more people trying to log in? I mean, it's not only the 500~1k people in queue, there's others who just don't join the queue.
    You only think of the people in the queue, think of the server too. Lets put 2K more slots to Icecrown (why put 1k more, when you can put two, amirite?), see how unstable and laggy the server becomes. Lets see when the player numbers starts dwindling because of the state server is in. So good job, you got your increased server capacity for 2K non-donors, but at what cost?

First of all, the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.