1. (H) EU <Sanity> Recruiting for fresh progression

Hi all,

Since joining this server me and a friend have been looking for a guild that wants to start progressing through the content prior to ICC and then work into ICC. It's been difficult to find a guild that's right for us and with the volume of people levelling on this server I feel there is a "gap in the market" and thus we have decided with a few friends to create our own - <Sanity>.

Experience wise I killed LK Hc 25 world 54th on retail as well as Herald of the Titans, Yogg +0, Grand Crusader etc and have raided on and off since, getting many top 100 healing parses and raid leading through WotLK and will do so in this guild.

We will be starting in ToC 10 and working our way up, when stable enough we will move into 25 man raiding.

Raid days:
    Thursday 7:30pm ST to 10pm ST
    Sunday 7pm ST to 10pm ST

We are considering a third raid day on either Tuesday or Wednesday 7:30 to 10pm but this is up for debate for those who join when required, a third day will enable quicker progression and for us to venture into Ulduar (and TOC when in ICC) etc from time to time. That or we do an optional off day on say Saturday for 10 mans.

What we require from you:
    - Be able to speak English and use Discord for raids
    - Level 80 (At this time there is no gear requirement, we will help you gear it's no problem if not - skill/attitude is far more important)
    - Know your class, spec, gearing and have DBM
    - Loot initially will be done via rolling MS>OS but as we become a solid core we will look to another method of distribution agreed as a guild.
    - Friendly and willing to put effort in to create a community with us. Toxic behaviour is not tolerated.

Recruitment going well and the core 25 man group has been filled however all skilled players with the right attitude will be considered at this time.

High:
    Mage
    DK DPS
    Warlock
    Pala or DK Tank
    Hunter

Medium:
    Resto or Boomkin Druid

Closed:
    Warriors of any spec
    Shamans of any spec

We are looking for mature players who want to join us on this journey and create a community where we can enjoy progressing not only on this server but on other games as well.

Socials are welcome at level 70+.

If you are interested please whisper myself or my friend Oxik/Crusadie in game or respond here.

My chars - Zakii, Qezii and rarely on Tymo
    Edited: February 21, 2019 Reason: Updated recruitment

2. I don' see you advertising much in Lordaeron global? Are you still active?

3. I don' see you advertising much in Lordaeron global? Are you still active?
    Hi,

Yes recruitment is going well and we mostly play in the evenings (EU) .

Currently especially in need of the following:
    Shadow Priest
    Boomkin
    Hunter
    Mage
    Rogue
    Dk DPS
    Holy Pala
    Resto Shaman
    Resto Druid

All however are currently welcome as we build a stable core. Potentially room for a good Prot Pala too.

Zakii

4. Update.

Recruitment going well, looking for final few members to join the team. In need of:

High:
    Boomkin
    Holy Pala
    DK Dps

Medium:
    Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest

Closed:
    Enhance shaman
    Holy/Disc Priest
    Warrior Tank

All other classes not mentioned above please get in touch!

Zakii/Qezii
    Edited: February 17, 2019

5. Updated recruitment in original post .

Have particular interest in a Mage, DK Dps, Shadow Priest and potentially a DK Tank or Pala Tank, all other players with the right skill and attitude welcome to get in touch.

No room for new Shamans or Warriors of any spec at this time, socials however welcome.

Zakii
    Edited: February 18, 2019

6. ToC 25 cleared on first raid.

Now looking for a Hunter, Mage, Warlock, DK Dps and a Pala or DK Tank.

Potentially room for a druid healer, boomkin or feral.

Website coming soon.

Zakii/Qezii

7. Hi.
    Im a 5.2k+ prot paladin.
    Just started playing again after a long break. Your Guild sounds great. If you want/need me, Im very interested in joining the guild.

8. Hey just started playing again after a long time quit playing ratail in MoP, and just got back again since i missed the days of Wrath. Im a Hunter fresh lvl 80 so very bad geared. I've played hunter for 4 or 5 years before i quit. So got decent experience with the class.

and I like the idea of this guild and i would like to join and progress with you.