1. So how does Cross realm PVP work? Is it realm vs realm?

Just started playing on Lordaeron a couple weeks ago and having a blast. I just heard about how it's now cross-realm pvp and while personally that doesn't bother me much I'd like to know how it works. If I queue for BG will I only fight against Icecrown players? If I queue for BG can I possibly also queue with Icecrown players on my team?

I see a lot of people upset and saying that they don't want to fight against Icecrown players wearing full BiS and such. But unless it's realm vs realm wouldn't that also mean you can queue with Icecrown players in full BiS on your side as well? If that's the case then it should balance itself out fairly well, at least in the case of random BG's. Just trying to get some clarification on how they handle cross-realm PVP.

2. Yes, you can also have icecrown players in your own team aswell. So more or less is balanced.

The main upset I think is that Lordaeron pvp players just went down in the food chain and feel proportionally less powerful and impactful in a bg.

3. Fortunately the new GS based BG system will come with the next patch.

4. Yes, you can also have icecrown players in your own team aswell. So more or less is balanced.

The main upset I think is that Lordaeron pvp players just went down in the food chain and feel proportionally less powerful and impactful in a bg.
    Thank you that's what I was wondering. If that's the case then it really doesn't bother me as random BG should be fairly balanced. It's not like anything is locked behind a paywall it's just harder to get on Lordaeron. But if you don't like hardcore levelling/gearing then just go play Icecrown. To me at least, it's really no different than queuing on a high pop long running Bliz server that has a large number of max lvls with BiS. Except it's easier since there's no new tiers coming out so you'll be able to catch up eventually even if it takes a long time. At least now the queue time should be very short. If anything I think this sounds good in the long run for the server.

Fortunately the new GS based BG system will come with the next patch.
    Even better! If gear score based queues are coming then there's really nothing to complain about at all! Shorter queue times for everyone.

5. For the BGs is acceptable. But for the Arenas this is insane idea...

6. For the lorda players with close to bis gear this change was just like christmas for kids :DDDD