1. Gankers GET A LIFE

You level 80 jerks going to low level zone to one-shot and camp players who can't even fight back, prevent them from doing quests, and all in all make their lives miserable with NO GAIN other than your sadistic pleasure need to CUT IT THE HELL OUT.

Can we report these people or what? I'm seeing people disbanding groups and logging out because of one a**hole. I myself can't do a damn thing right now cause this guy is camping my corpse.

WTF!?

2. Ganking is allowed so there's nothing to report.

Just go to a diferent zone, worked for me.

3. Maybe this game isnt for you? Theres some PVE Wotlk servers out there you could try

4. Ganking is allowed so there's nothing to report.

Just go to a diferent zone, worked for me.
    so is telling ppl that they should go and kill themself in most countries doesnt mean you should do it or try to prevent others from doing it.
    Edited: February 17, 2019

5. I agree with the poster. I had some creepy *** people following me around for hours. I don't mind being ganked if it's just ON THE WAY, cause why not? a free shot is a free shot. Going out of your way for HOURS is a little bit concerning to the player, cause there really is nothing else they would rather do, but spend hours, making sure someone feels what they possibly felt during their leveling. It's like most of these people have severe daddy issues and hate their lives enough to spend it wasted, just hurting people. It's such a school shooter mentality that develops, but thankfully, they keep it in the game.

6. Posting these messages only gives them hard-ons. It is useless

7. You level 80 jerks going to low level zone to one-shot and camp players who can't even fight back, prevent them from doing quests, and all in all make their lives miserable with NO GAIN other than your sadistic pleasure need to CUT IT THE HELL OUT.

Can we report these people or what? I'm seeing people disbanding groups and logging out because of one a**hole. I myself can't do a damn thing right now cause this guy is camping my corpse.

WTF!?
    Report people for PvPng on a PvP Server?

2019 is hilarious. I got ganked the f**k outta whilst leveling 3 (!) toons to 80, and I never complained. Suck it up, realise that the server is PvP and that the ganking will never be made a punishable crime, and you'll have a much better time (I promise you).

8. /join global
    /5 there's some horde/alliance wankers ganking us in STV come kill these dudes for us plz

izi life izi leveling

9. Welcome to World of Warcraft.
    People who born in 2000s are all same with few exceptions, It is not just WoW. All other games also Twitch chat and Youtube comments are filled with that kind of toxic brains.
    This was not the case in previous generation of wow players.
    Edited: February 18, 2019

10. Get used to. It's reality in WoW. Just take a breath, go out for couple of minutes. Or just go to exp somewhere else / do dungeons :|

11. That isn't reportable, if there is one good thing that should be reportable, that's multiboxing. Since it gives tons of money to warmane and blizzard as well, that will never happen.

Also for gankers, here are some tips you can do:

1. Respawn at the healer and run somewhere else
    2. Go to a different zone
    3. Use different character to level up in the meantime
    4. Ask for help
    5. Login with your main character and try to kill the ganker
    6. Login to level 80 as well and start ganking others to feel ''pleasure''.