1. Catch-up gear, a crossrealm suggestion

Yo guys,

First of all i just noticed today that you've merged also Blackrock, great and well done! Thanks.

Now my suggestion and my tought about the currently crossrealm:

Right now, considering the fact that in the same battlegroup there are from now on Blackrock/Icecrown/Lordaeron i guess the Warmane Staff should consider some changes in terms of gear vendors, let me try to explain it. Also, keep in mind that i got BiS on all the chars i actually play, so this change wouldnt be something that comes from personal issues.

As stated above right now we've this kind of situation where there is a huge gap between the gearing process around the servers, that can hurt the overall balance and fun in the battlegroup.

Let's try to watch it from a new player pov:
    - Lordaeron: Hardocore PvE x1 realm, takes his time to get anyclose to Icecrown or Blackrock overall gear level.
    - Icecrown: PvE/PvP "Blizzlike" realm, unless you donate you're supposed to get into raids,guilds, farming golds and so on.
    - Blackrock: Pure PvP realm, istant level/professions/mounts and gear just by a click. End-game PvE gear at 1.8 rating, hard access to 284 weapons (But able to donate for them)

Now, what is this suggestion for? Simply add Relentless gear/weapon for honor in Lordaeron/Icecrown, in order to avoid the gap for starters to start arena against already superior geared 1-click players (Talking about newcomers).
    You may say that there is a huge gap between Icecrown and other servers, yes you're quite right but you've to consider that Icecrown is aprox 4-5 or more years old server, so the content and the rates have been farmed for so long making the gear scale that high. I'm not even considering the donation side cause from now-on all the pvp players will just donate for 284 Weapon (Later Shadowmourne) on Blackrock and farm the rest of the gear in matter of days. Without even considering how is will be easy to farm any-kind of counter gear for future high rates compared to Lordaeron and even Icecrown.

To sum it up the suggestion is:
    - Allow Relentless gear and weapon at Honor shop, in order to prevent the gear gap between servers with completly different activities.
    - Put Blackrock PvE starter gear in Vote Point Shop for the other realms.
    - Considering changing the vendor system in Blackrock, without hurt them too much of course, but without allow them to get access to every item ingame except for 284 weapons just with 1.8 rating.

Hope to receve some opinion about that, also up to critism in case someone is willing to explain me if my toughts are wrong etc.

Best regards
    Edited: February 12, 2019

2. From the Changelog:

"Update on Crossrealm
    February 10, 2019

We are currently finishing up Blackrocks final changes, it will also join the WoTLK battlegroup in the next couple of days. When this is complete, we will also be making a few additional changes to Crossrealm:

- The Arena queue system will prioritize matches against players from your own realm. Only after a set amount of time, it should start looking for opponents elsewhere.
    - Battlegrounds will also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue. (This part went live on the 11th of February)

We hope to have this all up and running in about two weeks."

Matches will already be made to prioritize people from the same server - for arena - and in the same gear range - for battlegrounds. Yes, there will still be cases where there won't be enough people queuing and after a while the system will seek out other options instead of keeping matches waiting, but those would require times with already low PvP activity to happen. I don't see those cases being enough to justify such major overhauls on how the game is meant to work within each server's particularities, which would affect PvP as a whole, not exclusively the downtimes.

3. From the Changelog:

"Update on Crossrealm
    February 10, 2019

We are currently finishing up Blackrocks final changes, it will also join the WoTLK battlegroup in the next couple of days. When this is complete, we will also be making a few additional changes to Crossrealm:

- The Arena queue system will prioritize matches against players from your own realm. Only after a set amount of time, it should start looking for opponents elsewhere.
    - Battlegrounds will also get an update which will separate battlegrounds based on player gear. But only when enough players are in the queue. (This part went live on the 11th of February)

We hope to have this all up and running in about two weeks."

Matches will already be made to prioritize people from the same server - for arena - and in the same gear range - for battlegrounds. Yes, there will still be cases where there won't be enough people queuing and after a while the system will seek out other options instead of keeping matches waiting, but those would require times with already low PvP activity to happen. I don't see those cases being enough to justify such major overhauls on how the game is meant to work within each server's particularities, which would affect PvP as a whole, not exclusively the downtimes.
    Compliments to a great solution; cheers to much more alike!

4. You're absolutely crazy if to want this - and you DONT want this because:
    -Gear loses its value and that is one large aspect of the game.
    -Relentless gear wont make us equal.
    -The actual problem is that Blizzard never inteded for everyone to have BIS and Shadowmourne and thats where the imbalance comes from.
    -Another issue in bgs are Multiboxers but i wont gamble on this topic anymore- just wanted it mentioned.
    Heres a better idea:
    -Dont ruin the gear- "rankings" by making gear scaling dull and boring. Diversity is fun and APPRECIATED by every self respecting player.
    -Do imply a filter for Icecrown/Blackrock to be unable to play against Lordaeron above 6,3gs ( and theres another issue that comes with that -> but what if they remove gear and equip it after they que ?-> WEEELLL you know how MaxMemoryRate filter in arenas work ? just make a system that remembers the max gearscore and takes that instead of actual gearscore.)
    -Forbid multiboxers to enter bgs since they ruin the balance of the game.
    The game is about teamwork, strategy and the social aspect is ruined if 1 guy plays alone and take the majority of the battleground space and let me tell u - u cant convince these guys in any strategy cuz they wonna go and do stuff on their own.

5. This is absolutely appalling....I am without words.

6. Why not... put a gear restriction on arenas like it was on Blackrock few years ago? Let's say 277 max pvp item level, 271 max PvE Item level?

7. For the BGs -Just add another limit in respects to the GS(or ilvl if you like) BR and Lord players with 5.5 min + GS could fill up Icecrown BGs. (usually its like 3-4 max players the fill up) , If lower than 5.5 k simply prioritize that they would join together.
    Its sad to hear things like:
    -They have 3 lord players so its 100% win for us. (it was true)

For the Arenas - dude...
    No idea what were you thinking here. Anyone checked the ladders the last 2-3 seasons before this? Merging Lord with Ice is like throwing a Pve geared priest into an army of SM war and DKs.

As for the main post - Rele gear will not fix this. Blizz simply did not intended every 2 nd guy to have SM.