1. [Blackrock] Suggestion on some changes

1) If you leave Dalaran you instantly get removed from LFG and this is our main channel we use on Blackrock so we are forced to stay there. Can you make it possible to stay in the channel even if you change the zone cause Dalaran can take some time to load.
    2) Make it possible to spectate player by his name and show the comps in the arena spectator NPC not the team names.
    3) Solo q will be pretty much dead for hordes unless you bring back the crossfaction for it and currently you are not able to chat with the opposite faction.. cant you make it possible just for blackrock?
    4) You currently cant write in party in solo Q and you don't see the enemies.
    5) Make the enchants instant again.

2. 1) Agree
    2) Yes but instead of team name put the icon of the classes so you know what are you going to watch (i.e. Beastcleave vs TSG)
    3) Agree
    4) I didn't notice
    5) 100% Agree

3. +1 Worst uptdate ever

(Honor winrate is a joke) Bg win = 3k honors
    Edited: February 12, 2019

4. 6) you dont have +skill points in prof after arena wins, fix it pls

5. 1) If you leave Dalaran you instantly get removed from LFG and this is our main channel we use on Blackrock so we are forced to stay there. Can you make it possible to stay in the channel even if you change the zone cause Dalaran can take some time to load.
    2) Make it possible to spectate player by his name and show the comps in the arena spectator NPC not the team names.
    3) Solo q will be pretty much dead for hordes unless you bring back the crossfaction for it and currently you are not able to chat with the opposite faction.. cant you make it possible just for blackrock?
    4) You currently cant write in party in solo Q and you don't see the enemies.
    5) Make the enchants instant again.
    Totally agree

6. Also there was a vendor you could buy honor with arena points if possible to add it again cause i've got nothing else to do with my arena points and can use em to gear a toon or something.

7. This new update for Blackrock is the worst.. Why was all gems and enchants removed? And the worst part imo transmog was removed, and only the arena transmog is available. Seriously, I put endless hours to get my transmogs that I had and now I can´t even use them?! Are you guys for real...?

8. What I miss the most is the reward vendor. I have nothing to do with honor now.. Also I contributed a lot of money to warmane to gear my toon in Blackrock and now I can´t stand even playing in it cause the new "update"...

9. I apologize if this was already posted, but I don't really see the logic behind having cross-realm BG's on Blackrock.
    When you enter BG's on Blackrock, you either see under-geared players with barely 20k HP or over-geared Paladins, Warriors and DK's with Shadowmournes.
    It just doesn't make sense to me to have an instant PVP Realm, where you buy gear for honor you get very easily crossed with Realms where you actually have to level up and work harder for your gear / reputation.

10. agree with everything and one more thing, make it back with crossfaction bcos 5+mins in rbg que now just kills it, should be instant

11. Old transmog system was ok , now it is bull****