1. Some questions about the new transmog system and possible upcomming features

I Would really appreciate if you could give us a clarification regarding transmog scrolls / transmog gear and their obtainability. Here are some question i hope you can answer for me and the community:

How are we able to obtain trasnmog scrolls now? :
    Through BGs?
    Through arena 2s/3s/solo que
    Events (e.g. 20 vs 20, tournaments)
    Open world pvp (Gurubashi Arena, Isle)

Will we be able to buy them with some currency like honor, arena-points or a complete new currency (for instance a currency to reward open world pvp like Gurubashi/Isle?)

And what will be the drop rate for the transmog scrolls and whether you can affect the drop rate?
    Does your arena rating affect the drop rate (higher rating --> more drops makes sense)
    Does each arena bracket have different drop rates (e.g. 3s has the highest drop rate)
    Does bg / arena win or lose affect drop rate (I expect we only get them through wins similiar to how we got cases from arena before cross realm)

Since we are not able to obtain cases anymore our only option to obtain transmog gear is through the transmog vendor with the required arena rating. Will you implement other options to obtain transmog gear and what about the items you could only get with transmog tokens and their item id (e.g. Maelstrom)?

For the last part I have some questions regarding possible additions to the existing transmog system:
    Are there any new features planned for the transmog system which wont come with this update?
    Are there any plans to make different enchantments to be transmoged? (Weapon enchantments alter your appeareance aswell for example Berserking enchant looks different than dk rune enchantments)
    An enchantment can easily make or breake the colour scheme of your gear so it would be a nice addition the the transmog system.

2. I have some question too and like to post them here just to not make entirely new thread will make them here.

How battleground will be balanced when some people from other realm have explusive pve gear like from reputation, crafting where you can get some extra advantage over pvp gear in battleground will be balanced so both sides can have FAIR game play, right thats all we want fair game play for everyone.

In this way how arena will be balanced for everyone for both side, because people from other realm have access to some kind of premium gear that other in PvP server are restricted ? All i want is just balanced between both side so we can have fair pvp game play and everyone can have equal chance for winning.