1. Excessively long SoloQ queue times

As a player that mainly killed spare time on soloQ, I'm kinda bummed with the changes.

My main concern is that soloQ wait times are upwards of 30 minutes minimum (often more..) Compare that to the average wait time of about a minute or two max previous to the new changes. ...is this expected behavior?

Needless to say, these long wait times make the queue effectively unplayable. I'm just curious why this is the case. Can anyone shed some light on the situation?

2. Quick update: in queue for over an hour. Damn, this really sucks.

3. I noticed the que is slighty longer but nothing extreme, I'm okay with that. What I am not okay is the fact that we keep let fresh 80 join soloq without any requirement (for example /played 20 hours, or 1700 2v2 and so on). The amount of relentless/icecrown casuals that have no clue about what to do in arena is too high, some people are really uncarriable.
    Not to mention starting from 3v3 is not the best choice, if you are new to the game you should play some duel/2v2, if you enter a 3v3 you just panic and die, it's too messy for new players, so this is another reason to add some requirements before joining soloq, players must have some kind of experience.

4. Completely agree. Waiting over an hour for a single soloQ queue to pop just to get a healer that backpeddlles into a wall is beyond frustrating. sigh

5. Another update: after trying things out, i think it's just the horde side that is experiencing the crazy long queues.

On my horde mage, I wait sometimes an hour for a queue, on my ally mage I dont wait more than 2 min.

Potential reasons:
    - most pvpers are ally
    - crossfaction queue disabled it seems? maybe ties into above reason
    Edited: February 12, 2019 Reason: added reasons

6. Completely agree. Waiting over an hour for a single soloQ queue to pop just to get a healer that backpeddlles into a wall is beyond frustrating. sigh
    The best are warlocks and mages that go rambo mode in the middle and get brutally massacrated in 1 global. :DD