1. What is the minimum GS requirement to queue for Heroic RDF?

I forgot, help.

2. you need for all min 187. There is no GS. Greetz.

3. i tested and it seems to be around 3k6/3K7 gs, so its impossible to tag rdf hc without going to fos/pos first

4. Hmm, I wonder how you guys calculate your avg ilvl because whenever I go 180+ I can que rdf hc after reloging.

5. hi, can someone confirm whether all items should be class specific e.g. whether melee trinket counts for mage ilvl req. Friend of mine with avg ilvl 197 and with all slots with 187+ and no heirlooms can't queue for RHC

I've read several threads recently each giving different information in regards to min. requirements for regular HC dungeons

table with 180+ someone posted is definitely not correct as my friend with Superior achi was not able to queue

so once again - can someone give really correct answer what are requirements for wotlk RHC? maybe it's combination of min ilvl per slot + avg ilvl + only class specific gear (just guess) and obv. no heirlooms

thanks

6. ok so I tested on myself as I was close to RHC gear treshold

191.8 ilvl = nope
    193 ilvl = yep

there is no min. item level per slot as I have two 174 trinkets, it's simply avg item level >193 (maybe 192 but I couldn't simulate it)

imo this requirement is too high because you need almost same gear to enter these HC dungs as the gear that drop there