1. Arena

What's wrong with the arena system?

I played 30 games today on my alt hunter with no gear and literally in those 30 games I didn't face any of icecrown nor lordaeron teams. Only blackrock tryhards.

This is worst **** u could've done to this server.

2. Wait.... Blackrock players can que into Icecrown and Lord?

3. Wait.... Blackrock players can que into Icecrown and Lord?
    Cross realm is a thing now. read here.

4. you play on a ****show of a character and then blame it on the server? hmmm

5. you play on a ****show of a character and then blame it on the server? hmmm
    Yes, you dumb ******. 3 days ago I was matched with similar geared players of icecrown and I actually stood a chance of winning a game. Guess what happens when you enter arena in rdf gear with 20k hp vs. blackrock instant gear. No kind of skill can help you with that. Now stop being dumb.

6. Guess what happens when you enter arena in rdf gear with 20k hp ... Now stop being dumb.
    You are a decent troll.

7. You are a decent troll.
    hes not a troll. hes just ******ed beyond human limits, thinking he can do anything in <200 ilvl gear

8. Cross realm is a thing now. read here.
    Holy ****. This is lame.... All the time dedicated to farming honor and doing arenas is basically wasted. Why would I use my under geared Icecrown character when I can make a toon on Blackrock and have full relentless? Any gems and enchants for free.

This just seems bad.

Any idea on HOW LONG you have to be in a que before you are matched with blackrock players? Need more clarity

9. Holy ****. This is lame.... All the time dedicated to farming honor and doing arenas is basically wasted. Why would I use my under geared Icecrown character when I can make a toon on Blackrock and have full relentless? Any gems and enchants for free.

This just seems bad.

Any idea on HOW LONG you have to be in a que before you are matched with blackrock players? Need more clarity
    Because people dont like playing only instanced wow pvp. They like having one character and using it everywhere. I mean, why dont you?

Also, you saw almost nothing but bis past 1500 on icecrown and the game was always extremely gear dependant. Youd stand no chance at all with a no gear character (bar maybe a rogue with an insane partner).