1. Kick from icc 25 without loot

I was kicked from icc 25n without roll loot. We was wiped in Prof ,i take a mistake and dispel abon... After this RL kicked me. I sad him:Lets roll loot and then u kick me,but he sad that he dont care and told me at start. In the beginning he told me, if I make a mistake for once, he will exclude me.I admit that I was wrong and that I made a mistake.but I said let's roll it, then you kick me. RL ignore me. Was he right to just kick without a roll?Did it look like ninja loot?
    I have screenshots
    Edited: February 12, 2019

2. If a rule was stated at the beginning that you get loot banned/kicked etc for a mistake, you won't get anywhere.

3. From what you have said, you agreed to that in the beginning, however you did not agree to get kicked out, without the chance for loot. But, anyway without proofs, it comes down to he/she said this or that. However you can check out what is considered as "raid ninja loot" at the warmane server, here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598
    Edited: February 12, 2019

4. What he did is fine, consider not failing next time so you don't get replaced.
    Rolling just cause someone is bad defeats the purpose of keeping the items until the end of the timer.

5. This has also happened to me, I am owed DBW and many other ncie items from ****** groups that kick at end and never roll loots.

6. don't join pugs if you don't have to. get into a guild or host your own group.