1. Is Blackrock going to be able to Que Arena and BGs with Icecrown and Lorderon?

Title. I have seen mentions us this but nothing confirmed... Can I get a straight answer from someone please?

2. ? Log on and queue arenas and you will quickly have your answer pal.

3. ? Log on and queue arenas and you will quickly have your answer pal.
    Didn't notice anyone from Blackrock but was only able to play a few games. And what about BGs?

I am not a Blackrock player. I play on Icecrown. But if everything is going to be interconnected why would anyone bother to PVP on lorderon or Icecrown? It would be so much faster and easier to just make a new character on Blackrock with full relentless gear compared to farming for weeks for honor.

4. Didn't notice anyone from Blackrock but was only able to play a few games. And what about BGs?

I am not a Blackrock player. I play on Icecrown. But if everything is going to be interconnected why would anyone bother to PVP on lorderon or Icecrown? It would be so much faster and easier to just make a new character on Blackrock with full relentless gear compared to farming for weeks for honor.
    because plenty of people prefer to do pve/pvp on the same character, which you can't do on blackrock.