1. Money talken from credit card twice

Hello there, I have a problem I donated recently with my credit card 10 euro and from my bank account there were taken 10 euro twice. I called to my bank and they told me to talk to you guys. Tell me what you need and I hope we can fix this without any problems, because it is unconfortable the situation. I donated many times and all my acounts are preminum, never happened this to me before.
    Even on my email I have there just 1 mail for 10 coins, not 2 mails for 10 each. Money were taken twice from the credit card.

https://imgur.com/a/3VNcwFp
    Printscreen from my mobile banking app.
    Edited: February 13, 2019

2. I've just had the same thing happen to me as well but with 50 EUR. I've contacted the support but no answer so far, i hope we can get it sorted out. I'm glad i'm not the only one, maybe they will believe me. I've got one receipt from paymentwall and i've been charged twice :( I want a refund for the unauthorised payment.

3. If they wont answer, and i hope they will because that would be so stupid. Im going straight to my bank and make a paper and i will contest the second transfer and my money will return. I already spoken to the bank but I hope warmane will answer and check the problem so I wont have to lose my time to go and make papers for damn 10 euro.

When did it happened to you?

4. I have bought coins for 50EUR on the 09/02/19 and got two charges one at 11/02/19 and second on the 12/02/19. Did you buy coins on the weekend too? Maybe that's when they had some problems in the system or something? I'm thinking about going to my bank as well, but i would rather have it sorted with Warmane as it's a mistake on their side and I don't want to get my account banned for taking my money back. I really hope support will respond ASAP. I've sent an email yesterday and opened a ticket but so far no luck. I guess we will just have to wait today and see if they can do anything about it. It's a mistake on Warmane/Paymentwall side and the second charge was unauthorised so I hope they can just give me a refund and i can continue playing.

5. You should probably contact Paymentwall support not Warmane.

6. Will do, but what worries me is that warmane might see a charge back request or something like that and they will ban my account even though i didn't do anything wrong?

7. Support:
    Paymentwall is the one who handles that and in 99% of cases the transaction was auto declined by their bank / Paymentwall due to anti-fraud measures on either side.

They'll have the funds back automatically within 1-2 business days & should get into contact with both Paymentwall + their card issuer regarding any possible international transaction restrictions placed on their card.

You may always send mail to [email protected] for doubts about that,

8. Support:
    Paymentwall is the one who handles that and in 99% of cases the transaction was auto declined by their bank / Paymentwall due to anti-fraud measures on either side.

They'll have the funds back automatically within 1-2 business days & should get into contact with both Paymentwall + their card issuer regarding any possible international transaction restrictions placed on their card.

My friend has had this happen also, Sinsane is his account name, he was charged twice once on 11/02/2019 and then again the next day on 12/02/2019, so its been 1-2 business day and he has not received a refund?

Any help would be fantastic.

9. Something new ?

I have the same problem.

10. Support:

This has still not been fixed, my friend is down double money and doesnt have the coins to show for it.

I'm annoyed cause I got him to join me on this server and now this happens and makes the server look like a joke.. and no staff give a ****....

11. This has still not been fixed, my friend is down double money and doesnt have the coins to show for it.

I'm annoyed cause I got him to join me on this server and now this happens and makes the server look like a joke.. and no staff give a ****....
    Did this friend contact Paymentwall? Send an email to [email protected]? Read the Staff reply you have quoted twice now?
    You received a reply on what to do two days ago.