1. LORDAERON - Cross-faction RDF

I wonder if is possible in the near future implement some kind of cross-faction for randoms activities.

- Cross-faction RDF will decrease (of about 100%) the queues. Imagine to be 20Ally and 20Horde with mixed tank,dps,healers. 20+20=40. So chances to go RDF are DOUBLED. I think this kind of function can be intruduced partially in the game after level 70 being flowent with the storyline (Alliance and Horde togheter to fight Lick King).
    I think this is a good option for a ''not-that-much-populated'' (even if it is the MOST populated) x1 server.

2. It doesn't matter, just like cross-realm RDF. Check it out -
    Alliance has 5 tanks, 100 dps, and 20 healers in queue
    Horde has the same, 5 tanks, 100 dps, 20 healers in queue
    Each side can form a maximum of 5 groups. If you have cross-realm/faction, you can now form 10 groups...But there are still 85 dps and 15 healers on each side (or 170 dps and 30 healers cross-realm/facton) that don't have a group because lack of tanks.

At first glance, sure it seems like you have double the chance of rdf (5x2=10), however, look more closely and the core problem appears: lack of tanks. Cross-realm/faction doesn't fix anything - the problem is lack of tanks, and that's a problem that can't be fixed by Warmane, only people rolling more tanks.

3. Hmm. Does it possible to creat such environment, that you can actually have benefits from being a tank in dungeon queues ? Than it eventually increase ammount of tanks in raids. I mean, can be a conditions, that effect you decision on what role you should be, that base not only on what you will do (tanking, healing or do damage). My point is: is it possible to create extra rewards system for cleaning up dungeons as a tank or healer, that in future will cause the rise of amount of tanks (it would be more profiteble to have tank dualspec and tank gear as backup) on every lvls of PVE ? Just said what I thought.