1. I have got a scroll from Arena win on Icecrown Realm around 7 days ago
    So maybe they do drop from arena on Icecrown & Lordaeron? I had assumed they did.

2. I have got a scroll from Arena win on Icecrown Realm around 7 days ago
    You're the first and only I've seen saying anything like that, so no clue. There has been no official word about arenas not dropping scrolls changing, aside from the mention for Blackrock here, so that's what I'm going by.

Even if it does, though, the argument that Blackrock needs something to "make up" for Lordaeron and Icecrown getting drops from raids is still hollow. As I said in the previous post, they are a limited small number of attempts per week. The "advantage" is minimal, and this can be seen as just one counterpart to the fact Blackrock has free and easier PvP gear while in the cross-server system.

3. You're the first and only I've seen saying anything like that, so no clue. There has been no official word about arenas not dropping scrolls changing, aside from the mention for Blackrock here, so that's what I'm going by.
    Can confirm it drops from Icecrown arena also, and to be honest, is damn great thing finally.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/386089799 aprox at 2:51:00 , you can see that the scroll "drops", and i'm from Icecrown

Maybe it's related to when you face Blackrock players (like in this case)

4. They are set to drop in all realms with a very low rate.

5. If they drop in all realms, then Icecrown & Lorda players have the extra chance of doing PVE and get tokens, while Blackrock have only BG and Arenas. Of course, there must be a price to pay for Blackrock joining the battlegroup with the other realms, but transmog tokens really don't make an imbalance in PVP like other things. If Icecrown & Lorda have 3 sources of getting tokens (BGs, Arenas and PVE), a minor increase in drop chance / other source of getting tokens won't hurt nobody. At most the dropchance of a blackrock player will be equal to those of the other servers.

6. They are set to drop in all realms with a very low rate.
    So now we've ascertained that they drop in all realms.
    Furthermore:

Even if it does, though, the argument that Blackrock needs something to "make up" for Lordaeron and Icecrown getting drops from raids is still hollow. As I said in the previous post, they are a limited small number of attempts per week. The "advantage" is minimal, and this can be seen as just one counterpart to the fact Blackrock has free and easier PvP gear while in the cross-server system.

Blackrock has free and 'easier' gear because it is a PvP realm, and because it doesn't have PvE. That is the 'counterpart', the idea that there should be more is, in my view, totally wrong. All the things that existed on Blackrock before, easy transmog being one of them, made sense precisely because of that. It added more ''care-free'' content, something other for players to do when they are not playing battlegrounds, arena, or dueling. On a normal realm, PvE and the whole map of the world (of Warcraft) perform that function.

That said, I would like to further dismantle your counterargument by arguing that even though Relentless and unheroic endgame PvE gear is free on Blackrock, it was harder to get the very best ( the Wrathful and heroic PvE gear) on Blackrock than the others, contrary to your claim. That was because the rating requirements do not differ as far as i know, but players who play on Blackrock are people who totally focus on PvP. This means that the competition is harder, and the actual skill and proficiency needed to get the very best gear is bigger. X-realm arena should nullify that, but instead it brings another unfair disadvantage to Blackrock, the discussion of which is for another thread so i'll just mention it here- Lordaeron and especially Icecrown have a great many Shadowmourne wielders. Shadowmourne is much stronger than the next strongest weapon and it gives a very unfair advantage over all Blackrock players in all arenas, because there is no Shadowmourne on Blackrock. Solution: Add Shadowmourne to Blackrock.

Going back to the topic here:

The argument that you responded to, Obnoxious, was just one among several that were out there in this thread. This argument was the only one that was based on a presuposition that transmog should be made equal on Blackrock to what it is on Lordaeron and Icecrown. All other arguments, however, aimed to show that this idea is mistaken, that they should not be equal. It makes little or no sense that transmog should be so hard on a pure PvP realm, although as i said in my original post, implementation of X-realm means that it was now too easy.

So, as BarbieruMarian said last, increasing the drop chance of the scrolls on Blackrock, or another way of obtaining them (implementing the daily quest- this was a good idea- or the ability to buy it for something that you can farm, like honor) wouldn't hurt anybody. Probably, i feel, my posts are not needed for you to understand that Blackrock players need easier transmog.

PEACE
    Edited: February 25, 2019

7. Let me quote Proterean's post, as you are talking like you missed it:

There won't be any daily quests. It was the original idea, because the scrolls initially did not drop from arena. But it was changed, so now they drop from arena. It drops from arena and battlegrounds, with a low drop chance. The transmogrification sets on Icecrown and Lordaeron are not easy to obtain. It is intended to be like that. Blackrock is now part of a uniform experience, and whilst many things are intended to be easier on Blackrock, transmogrification isn't one of them.

The previous system was too light. The realm itself previously was often given free things. At one point, we made all of the gear for free for everyone as starter gear and this lasted for a long time. Blackrock, therefore, went through a lot of transformations. The previous transmogrification system was easy and without limitations allowing crazy combinations and it was sort of the prototype for the transmogrification system on other realms.

Now it's different, and it's meant to be like that. Getting transmogrification sets done will not take a short time.
    No one needs "easier transmog" - it's cosmetics - and "easier transmog" for Blackrock isn't out aim. My posts shouldn't be needed for you to understand that, when Proterean was perfectly clear about it: things are different now and transmogrification isn't a thing we intend for Blackrock to have easier.

8. So now we've ascertained that they drop in all realms.
    Furthermore:

Blackrock has free and 'easier' gear because it is a PvP realm, and because it doesn't have PvE. That is the 'counterpart', the idea that there should be more is, in my view, totally wrong. All the things that existed on Blackrock before, easy transmog being one of them, made sense precisely because of that. It added more ''care-free'' content, something other for players to do when they are not playing battlegrounds, arena, or dueling. On a normal realm, PvE and the whole map of the world (of Warcraft) perform that function.

That said, I would like to further dismantle your counterargument by arguing that even though Relentless and unheroic endgame PvE gear is free on Blackrock, it was harder to get the very best ( the Wrathful and heroic PvE gear) on Blackrock than the others, contrary to your claim. That was because the rating requirements do not differ as far as i know, but players who play on Blackrock are people who totally focus on PvP. This means that the competition is harder, and the actual skill and proficiency needed to get the very best gear is bigger. X-realm arena should nullify that, but instead it brings another unfair disadvantage to Blackrock, the discussion of which is for another thread so i'll just mention it here- Lordaeron and especially Icecrown have a great many Shadowmourne wielders. Shadowmourne is much stronger than the next strongest weapon and it gives a very unfair advantage over all Blackrock players in all arenas, because there is no Shadowmourne on Blackrock. Solution: Add Shadowmourne to Blackrock.

Going back to the topic here:

The argument that you responded to, Obnoxious, was just one among several that were out there in this thread. This argument was the only one that was based on a presuposition that transmog should be made equal on Blackrock to what it is on Lordaeron and Icecrown. All other arguments, however, aimed to show that this idea is mistaken, that they should not be equal. It makes little or no sense that transmog should be so hard on a pure PvP realm, although as i said in my original post, implementation of X-realm means that it was now too easy.

So, as BarbieruMarian said last, increasing the drop chance of the scrolls on Blackrock, or another way of obtaining them (implementing the daily quest- this was a good idea- or the ability to buy it for something that you can farm, like honor) wouldn't hurt anybody. Probably, i feel, my posts are not needed for you to understand that Blackrock players need easier transmog.

PEACE
    +1 BUMP

Also why there is nothing to spend honor for? Whats the point of playing bgs then when it is almost impossible to get a Scroll from won battleground. Why dont you add some funny stuff (more mounts, pets, food from cooking like Fish Feast etc., long ago there used to be a NPC who was selling these things) which would be puraschable for Honor Points. Players from other servers have the opportunity to get a lot of things for example from open World, we on Blackrock dont. People posted here tons of great ideas already, but i feel like you dont want to see them. The server is meant to be fun. Make it fun.

As said above others servers have more opportunities to get to scrolls, why not Blackrock? The starter gear on Blackrock isnt a thing here, its just infant excuse. Then when you are saying that all 3 servers should have same conditions, spawn the world on Blackrock, open dungeons, raids and let people enjoy PvE here.

Thanks.

9. I do not intend to engage in the transmog forum discussions much longer, it was just my effort to try to preserve what i loved about Blackrock, and i am almost done. What remains is the need that other Blackrock players demonstrate their will here, maybe it takes more people to show you what needs to be done. I want to explain what i meant when i said that Blackrock players '' need '' easier transmog. They, WE all want it, we surely don't NEED it to be better in arena or anything, but we need it for the game to make us happy and content, we will be more satisfied if we are given what we want. Also what we want will really not hurt anybody. What we want is not to have a normal realm's standards applied to transmog on Blackrock, because it is not a normal realm, but a pure PvP one.
    Ofcourse, there are many many more Icecrown and Lordaeron players, and maybe you're doing this whole thing to satisfy the majority, in that case it is certainly a good move for the server as a whole, but definitely a bad one for Blackrock and it's players. Maybe it's easier for you to try to explain to 500 of us here why our experience will now be limited and lame, than it would be for you to explain to 15k ICC & Lordaeron players why Blackrock players have free relentless gear and easier transmog. Okay, even I would probably still play on Blackrock even if the transmog remains super difficult, like on a normal realm (which Blackrock isn't), even though i would surely play less and i would be less satisfied and probably more motivated to play other games, and obviously i'm not the only one.

I have read Proterean's post and i have responded to it, whereas you only responded to one paragraph of a whole pack or arguments. I don't have any personal resentment towards anybody here, i respect the makers and operators of this server, i'm just trying to use the forum to try to preserve what i loved about Blackrock.

PEACE BOYZ

10. Admittedly I'm pretty new to Blackrock, but I just do not understand why you replaced a really fun and engaging Transmogsystem with whatever this new system is. You can't (and you should'nt have to on an arena server) transmog custom build sets from farming old pve content like other realms so why was this system implemented? If I understand correctly all u can do as a cloth wearing class on blackrock is transmog to other pdk/icc/s7/s8 cloth items from the vendor by grinding endlessly for scrolls? That's not fun.

A little bit offtopic: I checked out Blackrock at the end of last season after a long absence and was very surprised how fun and fair the Battlegrounds are and spammed Soloq having fun with arena and collecting items to transmog. Thats pretty much gone. Most of the Battlegrounds I joined have been onesided AV farmfests with horde getting up to 300 hk per player and BGs being filled to the brim with overgeared Icecrown players, so neither BG nor Soloqueue have been fun since the changes. The new core is good and you are doing awsome work in generell, but these changes took all the hype and fun out of the same old grind. Just my two cents.

11. https://imgur.com/a/lNwSMTT i dont think that transmog system is working, wasted 7 scrolls and got all these scrolls saying that **** "apply item name appearance to another item type desc bla bla" thx warmane ~.~
    Thats how it works....Simply is not showing the name as before, but is working ,you just "wasted 7 scrolls" cause your fault.

Right click on that item you created and then click on the item you want change the look.

Suggestion: Trasmog 1 item per time, in order to not miss something for mistake,till they dont fix that "item description"

OT: funny how greedy some persons are, "thx warmane", has 80 trasmog scrolls.
    Edited: February 28, 2019

12. Well, since i understand that transmogs should be harder to obtain you could at least make the scrolls of deception accountbound, i mean i farmed transmog tokens for like over a year and now i am not able to use them, since they are all on one char, it took me like so much time to get them and now you just say, nanana just farm them from the very beginning. people who have spent so much time into getting tokens shouldnt just be let alone by saying, "we don't care" just farm them from beginning. i played like hundreds of bgs already and didnt get a single drop on either char. how long should i play before even getting 1 scroll of deception to transmog the gear i have on my other chars. now i have like 90 scrolls on 1 char, and can't use them after farming them for so long. that change is just pure bull****, no matter what anyone says. i don't wanted to get gifted items, but i want to use the things i have farmed so long before, that's why i said make them accountbound, the way it is now is worthless since even with so many bgs played i didnt get a single drop. and i have a combined 70k hks on all chars, with 23k hks+ on some chars and no transmogs at all. that system is just broken and it isnt fun to play like that, why even play and farm things when they will be made useless anyway randomly, then i can play on liveservers and farm my gear properly without 0,0001% chance RNG

13. I think its highly illogical for it to be legit harder to farm up 9+ transmog scrolls than to actually get the rating you need to be able to buy the "exclusive" items.
    Obtaining the appearance should be difficult, not the tool to use them.

But the system in place is the most beneficial for warmane so of course, it wont change. What I suggest is simply raising the drop chance a bit, right now im at 500+ wins total after the merge with 1 scroll drop, but I have high enough rating to buy all the arena appearances.

14. i have all the appearances i want, i farmed them for so long, by playing lots and lots of bgs, getting cases, sell them for transmogs ppl sold over the general chat. it took me like a year to farm all that stuff. and also for the transmog tokens, i have all the scrolls i need, and i already did something for it, but now they are all stuck on one char, that's what i am saying. so i have like 90 scrolls of deceptions on 1 char, got all the transmogs i farmed for over a year but i can't use anything cause scrolls of deception are souldbound instead of accountbound (which transmog tokens were, i had the transmog tokens on several chars but all sent them to one char 2-3 weeks before the merge, since i didn't know they would become soulbound / useless. that's what i am saying, i actually the whole time i spent to get these things is like lost. so why exactly should i spend my time on farming hundreds of bgs to get 1 scroll ? it just doesnt make any sense, i already did spend more than enough time for this purpose. i have all the scrolls and items and cant use them, that just doesnt make any sense at all. i would rather quit the server than spend another hundreds of hours to farm the stuff i already farmed before and which i already even have. that's not a "fair system" that's just broken
    Edited: April 4, 2019

15. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913
    Spoiler: Show

Scroll can only be used on BoP items.

You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm

You need to be able to equip the item, otherwise you won't be able to transmogrify it.

1H Sword <> 1H Axe <> 1H Mace
    2H Sword <> 2H Axe <> 2H Mace

Polearm <> Staff

Bow <> Gun <> Crossbow

Daggers <> Daggers
    Fist weapons <> fist weapons
    Wands <> Wands
    Shields <> Shields
    Im a rogue, i can use all 1h weapon. Im playing assa so i use 2 daggers. Can i trasmog a sword or other 1h weapon into a dagger? Thanks you

First 1234 Last