1. Any info about some players who are missing some gear after core change?

And about horde players who can't have alliance partner in soloq?
    Items will be returned via mail along the week.

As for soloque, it is still being decided.

2. Malaco told about daily quests for scrolls
    On the ticket, GM answered me - can be obtained from BG / arena https://imgur.com/f2S6cUd (An answer to the ticket was received an hour ago)
    Clarify, please, finally where can I get these Scrolls for transmog

For my part, this is not some kind of “principle fun.” This aspect is really important for me and I want to hear a trite answer where I can get a thing to do what is important to me in this game and everything
    Edited: February 14, 2019

3. Making those scrolls buyable for honnor could be nice since we have nothing to buy with honor past a certain point.
    + it will stimulate bg
    It could be a drop from bg + arena and buyable for honnor

4. Malaco told about daily quests for scrolls
    On the ticket, GM answered me - can be obtained from BG / arena https://imgur.com/f2S6cUd (An answer to the ticket was received an hour ago)
    Clarify, please, finally where can I get these Scrolls for transmog

For my part, this is not some kind of “principle fun.” This aspect is really important for me and I want to hear a trite answer where I can get a thing to do what is important to me in this game and everything
    yes, you can get a scroll with a BG win ( not arena) but the chance is pretty low, that is why they will introduce a daily quest for Blackrock realm ( on lordaeron + icecrown they can get from Raid bosses)
    Edited: February 14, 2019

5. Tell me please, when will these daily quests be, and where should they be taken?

6. just got hour ago from rbg win transmog scroll drop

7. Hey guys.

The transmog scrolls will be obtainable through daily quests. Not from arena drops

Its almost done so should be live in the upcoming days.
    That is something at least! So i guess tomorrow or the day after the daily q will be implemented?

8. Why daily quests? Why not from arena drops? or honor/ap?
    Beacause you are playing with us (ICC/Lord) and we can get scrolls only doing PVE and PVP.. but its small chance..i got 3 scrolls so far after maybe around 100 arenas and looots of bgs (count 7k HKs so far) and would be unfair to rest of us / hard to increase chance for scroll to drop only for Blackrock.

9. @Staffteam Something that annoy me the most is that I cant transmog replica gear, ex:(Warlord's Leather Spaulders|16562|). Can you allow it please, it would be great.

10. There won't be any daily quests. It was the original idea, because the scrolls initially did not drop from arena. But it was changed, so now they drop from arena. It drops from arena and battlegrounds, with a low drop chance. The transmogrification sets on Icecrown and Lordaeron are not easy to obtain. It is intended to be like that. Blackrock is now part of a uniform experience, and whilst many things are intended to be easier on Blackrock, transmogrification isn't one of them.

The previous system was too light. The realm itself previously was often given free things. At one point, we made all of the gear for free for everyone as starter gear and this lasted for a long time. Blackrock, therefore, went through a lot of transformations. The previous transmogrification system was easy and without limitations allowing crazy combinations and it was sort of the prototype for the transmogrification system on other realms.

Now it's different, and it's meant to be like that. Getting transmogrification sets done will not take a short time.

11. There won't be any daily quests. It was the original idea, because the scrolls initially did not drop from arena. But it was changed, so now they drop from arena. It drops from arena and battlegrounds, with a low drop chance. The transmogrification sets on Icecrown and Lordaeron are not easy to obtain. It is intended to be like that. Blackrock is now part of a uniform experience, and whilst many things are intended to be easier on Blackrock, transmogrification isn't one of them.

The previous system was too light. The realm itself previously was often given free things. At one point, we made all of the gear for free for everyone as starter gear and this lasted for a long time. Blackrock, therefore, went through a lot of transformations. The previous transmogrification system was easy and without limitations allowing crazy combinations and it was sort of the prototype for the transmogrification system on other realms.

Now it's different, and it's meant to be like that. Getting transmogrification sets done will not take a short time.
    @Proterean, with all due respect, why can't we reward honor points with Transmog scrolls? I mean with 75,000 honor points and no avenue to spend them, it seems demotivating to continue playing at this point. Even if transmog scrolls were for 75,000 honor points I have a feeling it will help stimulate bg participation. With current honor rate, yes 75,000 honor points will not take a short time but ultimate it gives many players something to look forward too, rather than super low chances drop in bg. Would appreciate your thoughts on this. Thanks.

12. There won't be any daily quests. It was the original idea, because the scrolls initially did not drop from arena. But it was changed, so now they drop from arena. It drops from arena and battlegrounds, with a low drop chance. The transmogrification sets on Icecrown and Lordaeron are not easy to obtain. It is intended to be like that. Blackrock is now part of a uniform experience, and whilst many things are intended to be easier on Blackrock, transmogrification isn't one of them.

Previous transmog system was too easy, that's true. I wouldn't say it was crazy, many things weren't allowed for no apparent reson, for instance vanilla pvp armor sets were forbidden to use, vanilla pvp weapons, and many other items when one tried to transmog by itemID.

I agree with 'Jasonderulo' in that the present one is too difficult for Blackrock. Even though the recent implementation of the X-realm system demands that Blackrock become more uniformed with the others, consider that is is a pure PvP realm, and it cannot and need not strive for total equality with the said others. So in my view it is not necessary that a realm such as Blackrock should strictly adhere to normal realm's standards.

Please consider also that even if you want to make the difficulty of obtaining scrolls equal (with which most of us disagree) on Blackrock as on Icecrown and Lordaeron, how then will you compensate for the fact that there is no pve on Blackrock, and so half the opportunity of obtaining scrolls of deception doesn't exist on Blackrock. So if they are going to be made to be equal, Blackrock needs some significant boost in this respect.

If you believe Jasonderulo's idea of players being able to purchase scrolls of deception for 75k honor is not going to be able to work, consider perhaps increasing the scrolls' drop chance for arena wins at a higher rating. That would make sense because the more skilled players would be rewarded proportionally. Or please consider implementing that daily quest after all. You surely have many other ideas how this could be solved.

To conclude, i think there is good reason to make transmog harder to obtain, but in my view it should not be like on Lordaeron and Icecrown, but perhaps somewhere between that and what it was here until recently. I am quite sure that the majority of the realms core players (I mean those who keep returning and play a lot on Blackrock) feel similarly. And it is good that they should be content.

Peace
    Edited: February 23, 2019

13. Please consider also that even if you want to make the difficulty of obtaining scrolls equal (with which most of us disagree) on Blackrock as on Icecrown and Lordaeron, how then will you compensate for the fact that there is no pve on Blackrock, and so half the opportunity of obtaining scrolls of deception doesn't exist on Blackrock. So if they are going to be made to be equal, Blackrock needs some significant boost in this respect.
    Blackrock is already going to receive low-chance drops in Arena matches as Proterean said in the post you're quoting, which isn't present in Lordaeron or Icecrown. They only get drops from Battlegrounds and from Raids, which are a on a weekly cap. If anything, unless the drop chance in Arena is quite low or has a cap of how many you can get per week, it will actually be unfair to the other two servers.

14. Let us transmog the blindfold again :(

15. Blackrock is already going to receive low-chance drops in Arena matches as Proterean said in the post you're quoting, which isn't present in Lordaeron or Icecrown.
    I have got a scroll from Arena win on Icecrown Realm around 7 days ago

First 1234 Last