1. Transmog and how it's working

Hi,can pls to explain me how working tmog now?
    Need some scrolls,where can i get these scrolls? On DK i have 10 Transmog Token - Now it's 10 Scrolls,and i use their,okey nice,but on other chars i dont have this scrolls,and have i can get scrolls?the ticket with this question is already hanging for the 3th day and can't answer, I decided to ask here
    Try Win bg - nop
    Try arena - nop
    Try soloq - nop
    Where can get this SCROLLS?!

Thx
    Edited: February 13, 2019

2. I would like to know too. Can someone enlighten us all? As i cant find the proper thread about this.

3. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913
    Spoiler: Show

Scroll can only be used on BoP items.

You can Transmog items of same type and class:
    Plate Helm > Plate Helm

You need to be able to equip the item, otherwise you won't be able to transmogrify it.

1H Sword <> 1H Axe <> 1H Mace
    2H Sword <> 2H Axe <> 2H Mace

Polearm <> Staff

Bow <> Gun <> Crossbow

Daggers <> Daggers
    Fist weapons <> fist weapons
    Wands <> Wands
    Shields <> Shields

4. Hm,okey,"By participating in various PvE/PvP activities (killing bosses, doing PvP) players have a chance to obtain a Scroll of Deception which allows them to extract the visual appearance of an item and store it in an essence which contains that appearance. Once the essence is used the appearance of it fuses with the item of your choosing as long as it's the same type of item. Once the essence is used, it is consumed. " - Where can get this SCROLLS? I do not understand.I played BG(not 1),played soloq/arena and take anything,0 scrolls

5. And this is a fun-pvp server, why not just make these scrolls free?
    When I go to play on the fun-pvp server, the last thing I want to think about is the killng bosses for scrolls to do tmog

6. Where can get this SCROLLS? I do not understand.I played BG(not 1),played soloq/arena and take anything,0 scrolls
    You answer that yourself, if you pay attention:

players have a chance to obtain a Scroll of Deception

7. And what a chance drop scroll ? 1%? 2%? Many guys have already played 100+ arenas and so have not received these scroll
    Can you please some more specific information on this issue?
    Or maybe make scrolls for the honor/ap
    Edited: February 13, 2019

8. No, more specific information wasn't given to any other server, just that it's a small chance.
    By the same token, other servers don't get scrolls for currencies, and the idea apparently is to bring Blackrock in line with them.

9. They should at least make the scrolls purchasable with honor points. As now I have all these honor points and can't buy something like a scroll.

10. They should at least make the scrolls purchasable with honor points. As now I have all these honor points and can't buy something like a scroll.
    Agreed.. that and the scrolls should drop way more often on Blackrock

I had 3-4 full sets of mogs on multiple chars, all gone. Now with this scroll drop rate ill never have even one of those sets back. That sucks!

11. but on the other hand, the server is pvp- fun, I think it implies that I can get the most simple and necessary things without any extra effort. I can't understand why complicate things so much? If blackrock players would like to have difficulties in the game (except arena , mby bg) they would go to play at Icecrown / Lordearon.Idk administration can not hear players

And this is not only transmog, there are also other things that have already been voiced and not once.
    Edited: February 14, 2019

12. Hey guys.

The transmog scrolls will be obtainable through daily quests. Not from arena drops

Its almost done so should be live in the upcoming days.

13. Any info about some players who are missing some gear after core change?

And about horde players who can't have alliance partner in soloq?

14. Hey guys.

The transmog scrolls will be obtainable through daily quests. Not from arena drops

Its almost done so should be live in the upcoming days.
    Why daily quests? Why not from arena drops? or honor/ap?

123 ... Last