1. They said what would happen after the merge and that tokens would be turned into scrolls. You guys should have paid attention and farm tokens when it was easy. I farmed like 25 tokens for each farm before the merge, now I got them as scrolls.

2. May 19, 2020  
    so, f.e if you have Judgement crown, can you tmog it when you're a warrior?

3. May 19, 2020  
    so, f.e if you have Judgement crown, can you tmog it when you're a warrior?
    No, you can't. In the future, check the thread date to avoid necroposting.

4. Is transmog really a thing?

Hi,can pls to explain me how working tmog now?
    Need some scrolls,where can i get these scrolls? On DK i have 10 Transmog Token - Now it's 10 Scrolls,and i use their,okey nice,but on other chars i dont have this scrolls,and have i can get scrolls?the ticket with this question is already hanging for the 3th day and can't answer, I decided to ask here
    Try Win bg - nop
    Try arena - nop
    Try soloq - nop
    Where can get this SCROLLS?!

Thx
    I've been plaiying since 2016 and not even once ive got a trasmog scroll.
    What gives?

5. I got some diffrent responses from people, is it possible as a mage to xmog into priest or warlock stuff? some people say yes and some say no.

Thanks for the respons :)

6. Hello.
    Can you transmog a bow or a crossbow into a throwing dagger ? I like the idea of having a small dwarf hunter with a throwing dagger instead of a bow

7. I think the drop rate for Scroll of Deception is ridiculously low. I haven't got a single Scroll from at least 6 months of doing raids.
    I can't transmog a single item let alone a full set. I think you should think of changing that.

8. doubt about transmog

Can i use thunderfury (legendary item) as the aspect i want to use ??

9. Can i use thunderfury (legendary item) as the aspect i want to use ??
    to copy the "appearance" of a lengendary weapon you need a special scroll buyable only on Store:
    https://www.warmane.com/account > Store > "Scroll of Illusion"

In case you are new to this xmog system here a guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913

10. hi!
    I would like to know if I lose transmog after I sanctficate (heroic),
    for example showders or head?
    I think I should but I am wondering.

11. hi!
    I would like to know if I lose transmog after I sanctficate (heroic),
    for example showders or head?
    I think I should but I am wondering.
    are you talking about icecrown/lordaeron realm? (since on Blackrock there isn't the mechanism to upgrade Tier set)
    Yes, you lose your previous Tier gear -> you get a new one (so, with no xmog on it)

12. Yes, you lose your previous Tier gear -> you get a new one (so, with no xmog on it)
    Yup.

You trade in your 264 + Mark for a new piece of 277. Technically they are not the same item, so the xmog won't stay, as the xmog is applied to the 264 piece.

13. I am using the 2 BIS axes on my rogue, buti want to transmog them into Shard of Azzinoth (which is a dagger). Is this possible?

First ... 234