1. Bring back the solo que

All due respect,cheers on cross realm.Bgs are fun(tho ques on the alliance way worse and its something to look into)
    BUT SOLO QUE.I am safe to say that solo que is the main feature of blackrock and the way it is now,Its way worse than it used to be.

-Crossfaction disabled-way longer wait times and disbalance since alliance will always have more wait time due TRINKET
    -U can't see how many players are in que-That was quite useful since u knew if it's worth the stay at the time(tho not as major problem anyway)
    -The wait skip to 15 sec-I honestly think that soloq was really dinamic and it was very fast pacing.Many people log in for a hour daily to get their fill.This totally ruins in.1.1
    -Pre fight teams view-Solo que is feature where people usually play together for the 1. time(if not high rates)Honestly,I dont think this should be disabled as it gives these players a bit of a perspective what to do before.
    Anyhow,solo que used to be very casual,fun,very good and spot on but now the way it is,it's ruined.
    Please consider this,crossfaction is a must.The rest I could go with.
    Edited: February 13, 2019

2. And duo queue currently can face solo queue players and it's full of TSG/LSP duo q tryharders.

3. Why not adding soloque to all realms, with a min gear requirement xD

4. -Crossfaction disabled-way longer wait times and disbalance since alliance will always have more wait time due TRINKET
    (tho not as major problem anyway)
    I can assure you that horde que times are worse, because you have to find 2 other horde players to form a team, which is surprisingly hard. I had an average que of 20-30 minutes when I tried it a few days ago during prime time as horde player. Horde bg ques are instant though, but mainly into 40man bgs, which suck imo