1. Multi bot on Icecrown.

Hi, I've seen now several times people multi boting, is there a rule against this or a way to report it? This has been very frustrating to deal against, as some people are farming in Wintergrasp and out of nothing 5-6 spriests fly by and vampiric touch you, rendering you unable to do nothing but to watch as you die. I hope the admins would fix this or get tighter security measures to avoid this kind of behaviour.

2. that would be multiboxing (1 person controlling multiple characters at once) and it's allowed. they have an entire subsection of the forums dedicated to it.

3. Hi, I've seen now several times people multi boting, is there a rule against this or a way to report it? This has been very frustrating to deal against, as some people are farming in Wintergrasp and out of nothing 5-6 spriests fly by and vampiric touch you, rendering you unable to do nothing but to watch as you die. I hope the admins would fix this or get tighter security measures to avoid this kind of behaviour.
    Try reaching 80 on 5 priests at the same time. It's more annoying than wintergrasp.