1. I think that's amazing how they did that. I remember I always wished someone would do that. Make it so you can see everyone's gear score, and put them in battle grounds based on that instead of just randomly throwing everyone into a hat. Even the original WoTLK didn't do that, That's pretty awesome. Thank you, you just made this game 10x more fun. Now people will be forced to learn how to use their class instead of just face rolling noobs with shadowmorne. On the down side, now I have less noobs to kill in battlegrounds, that was always fun to me, killing someone with one hit. Because Sometimes, I just don't want a challenge.
    Edited: February 20, 2019

2. p sure they use ilvl not gs lol
    I'm still not sure myself why people think that because the addon exists it is used as a metric within the core.

3. Cool feature, less standing at enemy graveyard or ghosting on our graveyard, probably best change for icecrown, even if im bis with every character.
    Next one is to limit mbox to 5 chars.
    One character. I honestly cannot understand how people are arguing that multiboxing isn't cheating. Some dude running 12 shadow priests and one shotting 8 players with a mindsear is absurd. They're doing this using 3rd party software to manage their characters. Meanwhile you can get banned for using 3rd party software that transmogs your character in a way that only you can see.

Not arguing that people should be allowed to transmog, just arguing that whatever reasoning they have for allowing multiboxers(probably the many VIP accounts they're buying), isn't more important than dealing with the pest that is multiboxers. I get how one shotting players is fun, but i'd rather see people playing a single character at a time and actually learn to PVP.

4. They're doing this using 3rd party software to manage their characters. Meanwhile you can get banned for using 3rd party software that transmogs your character in a way that only you can see.
    BlLiZaRd AlLoWeD iT.

There. You got the basic answer.

5. Blizzard allowed it back in wotlk yes, Their rules have changed a lot since then, Mainly because people's computers are so good at this time that anyone on their grandmom's pc could multibox 5 characters.

There's so much discussion nonstop about this.
    The pros.... well uhm.
    The cons, To many to remember.

6. Will this mean because of the high GS difference, That AB at peak times will contain only melees with Shadowmourne? (if they all queued up)
    isn' this already the case?
    and there are only 2 brackets: low gs (until 4.8k or whatever) and normal gs up to BiS donors (4.8k or whatever up to the usual 6.9k ******)
    so at the moment you're probably better off having low gear if you want to enjoy bgs which is a bit stupid tbh, but maybe better than no good bgs at all?

Edit: I just found a 13k hp feral in my bg, no idea how that poor soul ended up in here
    Edited: February 25, 2019

First 12