1. looking for best way to spend coin for nightelf resto druid

Hey guys,

I currently have 88 coins to spend for a fresh resto druid that I will be making, just wanted to hear u guys opinion on which item i definitely should get. I will be focusing on PVE but also appreciate gears that can also be use in PvP.

TIA!

2. I would say main hand mace Royal Scepter of Terenas II, good for both pve and pvp. Or Valanir (I don't remember which is better long time I dont play Druid). I don't know about other items, I do only pvp so I would suggest you Bauble of true blood HC but it is useless in pve.

3. Hey. You should get mace from lk 25hc, GTS from rs25hc (trinket) and wrists from rs 25hc (cloths, NOT LEATHERS). Anyway I would rather get more coins and buy valanyr. It was, it is and it will always be the best weapon you can obtain during wotlk. Only those are worth coins, rest can be easily farmed.

4. Or save it and try to get Val Anyr Legendary mace, You're already well on your way.

5. Val'anyr doesn't really serve any purpose in PvP, unless it's world PvP or big battlegrounds, but if that's what you are looking forward to go ahead and get more coins for it. Otherwise, Royal, GTS, Wrists as suggested above after that farm a few more coins and you can buy a 4th item for it or buy an item for another character.