1. Lordaeron worth it?

Hey as title suggests I am wondering if Lordaeron is worth playing on, x1 rates but now with the combined arena/bgs is it actually worth the efforts or have they ruined it for good now?

Thanks for replies in advance <3

2. Hey as title suggests I am wondering if Lordaeron is worth playing on, x1 rates but now with the combined arena/bgs is it actually worth the efforts or have they ruined it for good now?

Thanks for replies in advance <3
    BG's are very active atm. Thx crossrealm and staff's work for more balanced gs teams (still under tweaking). Now we have all 6 BG's. Before Crossrealm we had only smaller ones and hardly ever Alterac Valley or IoC. Main problem atm for unbalanced bg's are Hordes fast queue abusing premades, filled BiS x BiS players and 6.8k frontline gy farmers :D This is problem for all 3 realms Alliance PuGs equally.

It is unfair that Lordaeron skilled (max around 6.2k possible here for the reason HC 25 Raids are "impossible") geared top PvP players are forced to face HC BiS 6.8k Smournes and HC items geared donors tho. on the other hand this "overgeared" realm issue interferes all 3 realms players too.

About PvE i can't say much, i created my toon here mostly for the BG's only 2015. later active BG's dried out, no more 40vs40 games, most PvP players left. I played in other servers and realms too.. but now back. BG's alive after crossrealm. Pros and cons. But BG's yes!

About arena crossrealms it's better i don't comment now, i might get ban :S

Answering your question: Yes Lordaeron is worth, nothing has changed very much here. Not even arenas. Still same teams insulated here, facing over and over again as long as an other Lordaeron team is in queue. (damn.. i said it)

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    - Carotene - my main :D
    Edited: February 14, 2019

3. Lord is great man. Strongly entourage you to play there.

The only exception is if you are hardcore arena player, than forget it. Right now you are getting matched vs Hpal/Wars at 6.7 k GS always with SM.

The old Lord ladder was quite interesting, different comps. If you check now out of 50 in the 2v2 ladder there is 1 single team from Lord and the guy actually has SM. How many people on lord have that to face the average SM Icecrown population? ... thats right.

4. if you gonna play pvp there is zero reason to play on lordaeron. (maybe world pvp...)

a) x1 exp rate and buffed raids.
    b) shop, x7 exp and 30% boost damage/healing on icc for players if needed.
    c) instant 80 254 gear, pve gear obtainable for pvp

wotlk, expansion that force you to do pve for pvp gearing mmm... hard choice.
    Edited: February 22, 2019

5. They effectively ruined 50% of the game for Lord players with the pvp changes.

6. What other options we had for 6 battlegrounds? Give me one.
    I haven't seen one working alternative option, but crossrealm. We had only 2 bg's filled with 18 same persons for long time before crossrealms.

- Sibe -

7. "Lordaeron worth it?"

What other options we had for 6 battlegrounds? Give me one.
    I haven't seen one working alternative option, but crossrealm. We had only 2 bg's filled with 18 same persons for long time before crossrealms.

- Sibe -
    ?, crossrealm is fine, but you have to be a swindler if wanna encourage new players to try pvp on lord.

rather, give me one reason to join lordaeron for instanced pvp.

8. "Lordaeron worth it?"

?, crossrealm is fine, but you have to be a swindler if wanna encourage new players to try pvp on lord.

rather, give me one reason to join lordaeron for instanced pvp.
    Lordaeron is not only realm struggling crossrealm unequal gearing rules issues between 3 realms. In the matter of the fact Icecrown is the main key problem and main reason for changes imo. 12k cap 4 hour queue, super overgeared realm. Ppl are looking elsewhere for reasoning changes made this far.
    I say we had the "First Wave" of changes and waiting the "Second Wave" it's obvious. It would be underestimating staff's work and IQ, if really think this is final. We are going to have more changes soon, all this crossrealm is aimed for. Integrate preparations made. Technical capability even for large-scale change ready and waiting... I would not be surprised, for example, by combining the Outland TBC realm, progressive to WotLK with same core. Possibilities limitless :)

"Nostradamus prophecys - conspiracy" :D

- Sibe -
    - Sibeicc -
    Edited: February 23, 2019