1. Hate to say and I hope it's not an overstep, but there is no secret project. Whatever it is we waited half a year - I don't think they have anything to show for this "project." I recently got back into Wotlk so it's nice to play it - but I don't think this server is going anywhere else boys. I think this is it.

2. Hate to say and I hope it's not an overstep, but there is no secret project. Whatever it is we waited half a year - I don't think they have anything to show for this "project." I recently got back into Wotlk so it's nice to play it - but I don't think this server is going anywhere else boys. I think this is it.
    ^ I feel the same. Couldn't have said it better.

3. Bah, I thought this is some more recent post , but its from February, thats just long time without any recent news.

Is it like Blizzard project Titan ...

4. but some news are indeed around the corner.
    Palutena, it's been 3 weeks. How much longer till we see what this is? Please, for the love of god, can Warmane do something about Frostwolf? We need population there badly. I remember there was talk of importing Icecrown characters to Frostwolf being an option, what happened to that? Furthermore, is there any intention to attempt a fresh MoP server, maybe letting people keep mounts and achievements?

5. Palutena, it's been 3 weeks. How much longer till we see what this is? Please, for the love of god, can Warmane do something about Frostwolf? We need population there badly. I remember there was talk of importing Icecrown characters to Frostwolf being an option, what happened to that? Furthermore, is there any intention to attempt a fresh MoP server, maybe letting people keep mounts and achievements?
    I got told that a lot of fixes are coming to Frostwolf, as you will be able to see in the next changelog. Unfortunately I have no ETA for that. The idea of a fresh MOP realm is good, but that would need to be discussed in a reunion in a later time. I will bring the subject to it along with other issues. As for future plans, which doesn't involve new expansions, we intend to bring a new realm with a spice. But I can't share details about it right now. Still on the table of discussions. As for transfers from LK to MoP, they are feasible, but need to be discussed as well. I will bring all of it on next reunion as well.

6. I got told that a lot of fixes are coming to Frostwolf, as you will be able to see in the next changelog. Unfortunately I have no ETA for that. The idea of a fresh MOP realm is good, but that would need to be discussed in a reunion in a later time. I will bring the subject to it along with other issues. As for future plans, which doesn't involve new expansions, we intend to bring a new realm with a spice. But I can't share details about it right now. Still on the table of discussions. As for transfers from LK to MoP, they are feasible, but need to be discussed as well. I will bring all of it on next reunion as well.
    Sounds good, thanks for the update! Look forward to see what the staff decides. I wish you guys had listened 2 years ago when we recommended a MoP tournament realm, but I don't know if people even want a tournament realm now... :(

7. We are cooking something. It is simply that we cannot tell what. Good things take time.

8. We are cooking something. It is simply that we cannot tell what. Good things take time.
    I hope that our TBC playerbase didn't die of hunger before your dish is served.

9. "hey guys we're building something! new project we are doing! it's gonna be great!"

*7 months later*

So what was the project? what happened?

****** we forgot about it.. ehm.. guys, lets just say we cant tell what it is yet and that it takes a long time. we'll figure out tomorrow what we're gonna do, im drawing a blank at the moment**

"it takes time guys, don't worry. it's coming"

-----------------------------

this is the same thing that happened to cata.
    about 3 years before server shut down, we were gonna get something big.
    1 year after that announcement we got told that they are gonna drop cata development as a whole because MOP and TBC were more important ??
    then 8 months after that we got told cata was gonna shut down due to low population...

I've asked it once, twice, hell even 3 times.
    but when are you gonna shut down MOP due to low population? because lets be honest. it's lower than cata ever was.

gg no re wp

10. Look, I got something on my mind and I really have to put it down:)
    I am playing on this servers since 2010. That is mostly 10 years of WOTLK...
    We had TBC, which more or less died, we also have MOP, which is also more or less dead.
    Another TBC or classic server I think is out of discussion so I really hope they will make a new low to mid rate Cataclysm server. That's what I will like to have, really...It would be new, still having some old fashion gameplay with talents and so, but also "modern" ebought with reforge and stuff.
    So, Just open that Cata server and let's all be happy:)

11. Although I consider WotLK the best expansion ever, I'd love to try out a newer expansion.

12. Is Server down for anyone? Just installed yesterday (again) was playing last night, but now I can't seem to connect.
    Can anyone help me? quite new again lol

13. Hmmm, I believe they will probably create a new progressive WOTLK server, which I don't mind, or they will do something TBC related...
    Either way, it should be fine:)

14. Hi! I've been playing to this server since 2014. I think I stopped playing for more or less 2 years. Now that cataclysm has been removed and that, I have a character in MoP which is a server only for PvP, can I still transfer my level 90 hunter to Icecrown realm? If so, please tell me the process or if someone can run through it for me. It would be very much appreciated. Also, this server will be so great if you guys decided to stay up to date with the current expansion or at least the Legion expansion. I'm looking forward to it as well. But now my priority is if there would still be a chance to transfer my MoP hunter to Wotlk server (Icecrown). Thanks for the help in advance! Have fun playing wow! :)

First ... 91011121321 ... Last