1. I agree.Atleast tell us what it is.I am so sick of waiting what it is that it might not even be something that worth to come back for.

2. LOL really, PvP in TBC is basically <put your dps spec here> LF RDRUID for 2s.
    3s is RMP or druid teams (usually warr/rogue + lock + rdudu).
    5s no one ever plays anyway.

3. I doubt its Legion. They can't script that expansion, or the WOD. But no one asked for WOD anyway.

I must say that maybe I would like to see cata realm. But it would be low populated so thats probably not going to happen.

Maybe they will make some fun server...

4. "A new realm with spice"

Can you tell us what kind of version of wow will be running on it? In the main news there was talk of something big for tbc, is it this server?
    Or will it be another addon? Would be quite interesting for the people who are anxiously waiting for tbc ;)
    Probably WOTLK or TBC fun server.

5. when can we expect some updates on the new server ?

6. when can we expect some updates on the new server bla bla ? never! you have lordaeron , icecrown and blackrock (pvp) and what you want now greedy kids? play what they have and shut up, warmane is anyway best private server.

7. when can we expect some updates on the new server bla bla ? never! you have lordaeron , icecrown and blackrock (pvp) and what you want now greedy kids? play what they have and shut up, warmane is anyway best private server.
    What the hell is wrong with you? He is in his right to ask, as is everybody else, because they all have a valid reason.
    And if you're content with playing the same vanilla through wotlk expansions for another 15 years, good for you. Some of us don't want to live in the past forever to grind the same things forever.
    I am also aware that Warmane is THE private server, in fact I had a thought recently that if it somehow it shuts down the players probably won't play anywhere else because the other private servers are shady, to say the least.

8. I agree with Blood133, say for example you're playing wotlk for 3 years or even more. You're bound to get bored with it and some people might get bored even quicker. I for one get bored quite quickly, if I play monotonous content for the past 3 years or more.

That's why, looking forward to something new and fresh is something that's need and sometimes required to spark interest again.

9. Nah, better do icc 10 times a week with full bis characters because it's so much fun.

10. Do u plan on releasing a cata realm?

11. Release Shadowlands before Blizzard pls, ty.

12. I agree with Blood133, say for example you're playing wotlk for 3 years or even more. You're bound to get bored with it and some people might get bored even quicker. I for one get bored quite quickly, if I play monotonous content for the past 3 years or more.

That's why, looking forward to something new and fresh is something that's need and sometimes required to spark interest again.

Oh Kuullio, Im playing WOTLK since 2009. here on Molten. That is now almost 11 years :)
    Also I want something fresh and new.

13. Nah, better do icc 10 times a week with full bis characters because it's so much fun.
    I have never understand people who are playing constantly over and over the same raid with BIS characters. Ok, you can help a guild to get gear, but what the fun to do it over and over again with full BIS raid and every drop is almost greed roll.

14. If ppl grind to BIS just to say they get bored of wow after some time maybe this isnt for them, i dont think warmane should work on a new server, i think warmane should continue to work with what they have and apreciate the player base that doesnt leave or doesnt cry about wanting new stuff.
    just my opinion like everyone elses gave theirs

15. If ppl grind to BIS just to say they get bored of wow after some time maybe this isnt for them, i dont think warmane should work on a new server, i think warmane should continue to work with what they have and apreciate the player base that doesnt leave or doesnt cry about wanting new stuff.
    just my opinion like everyone elses gave theirs
    ( shouldn't work on a new server ) sorry didnt let me erase or correct my previous post

First ... 31112131415 ... Last