1. Excelent work guys. Warmane have some plans in the future for Cataclysm?

2. Some new expansion maybe? Would be really nice to see Legion on Warmane! :O

3. So Blackrock not only gets free Relentless weapon, now they will have SM? What the hell is wrong you with you?

4. So Blackrock not only gets free Relentless weapon, now they will have SM? What the hell is wrong you with you?
    try reading the part about where they have to do a quest which is almost as long as doing the quests on the other realms.

5. I don't mean to sound nasty and I am sure some people will like these recent changes, however, I strongly dislike all these changes and has put me off playing. I hope it helps the server in the long run but for me, it's over. (The recent changes also not mentioned in this thread). Good luck and maybe one day in the future I might try again.

6. Being a PVE player on frostwolf myself, I could'nt agree more with this. Its an absolute joke that you have to struggle to get through the first boss of SoO because there are so many bugs that keep popping up. I have already moved to legion and I wont come back unless it is all fixed and revamped. However, I hope they just shut it down.

7. try reading the part about where they have to do a quest which is almost as long as doing the quests on the other realms.
    Doing a PVP quest on a PVP server, for a PVE weapon. Where is our free relentless gear?

8. Doing a PVP quest on a PVP server, for a PVE weapon. Where is our free relentless gear?
    If you want free relentless gear go play on Blackrock.

9. Doing a PVP quest on a PVP server, for a PVE weapon. Where is our free relentless gear?
    on the pure pvp server. also it's a pve weapon that makes a fairly big difference. relentless is a pretty fair trade off for no pve imo.

if they were getting sm for free without having to do anything i could see your concern. getting so upset over them having to put nearly equal time in as someone who gets it legitly on the other servers just makes you seem petty.

10. on the pure pvp server. also it's a pve weapon that makes a fairly big difference. relentless is a pretty fair trade off for no pve imo.

if they were getting sm for free without having to do anything i could see your concern. getting so upset over them having to put nearly equal time in as someone who gets it legitly on the other servers just makes you seem petty.
    Read again and again,its 3 months of daily quests.

11. These incentives will make the pvp scene more alive than ever, I rejoice and everyone who wants to see pvp should too.

12. Please fix MOP too so we can get back the population we use to have in the realm. Thanks!

13. I really hope that you will change it so that you don't have to be in queue for a certain amount of time before you get pops vs other realms, I don't feel like your opponents should largely depend on what realm you are playing on since we all share a ladder now. Not sure what the reason is for, because apart from Lordaeron the other realms have more or less equally geared player. Please consider this, as this would make the system even more great than it already is.

14. Well done ! A lot of nice news imo ! Can't wait about the secret ... :D

To me, Bgs in Icecrown are just painfull atm ... Good to see that you're working on a solution !

Just to be sure, the "SM PvP chain quest" will be only for Blackrock or also apply to Icecrown ?

First 123412 ... Last