1. Didn't want to write myself around, Outland and Frostwolf doesn't get the required attention to get new players attention, Mercy confirmed it already Warmane doesn't open new realms even, if you make a suggestion about it.

So it's gonna be the Wotlk year, since Outland and Frostwolf doesn't even have players to play BGs nor Raids.

We fought for these realms enough.
    Mercy said they don't accept suggestions about new realms. that doesn't mean they don't/won't open them. just means they don't need players suggesting it every other day.

2. Mercy said they don't accept suggestions about new realms. that doesn't mean they don't/won't open them. just means they don't need players suggesting it every other day.
    Thats true for sure, but no more information is said, just the silence means nothing for the Community.

We would like to be more informed, because what we asked before like a true X5 rate Experience at Outland is DECLINED.

We wanna know why? Whats the new project.

3. All I'm saying is I get that whatever they're doing takes time, but they've had way then more than enough time to tell us what they have planned. They said they would like to share more information, but if they weren't even close to telling us they shouldn't have told us they were working on a secret project yet.

4. All I'm saying is I get that whatever they're doing takes time, but they've had way then more than enough time to tell us what they have planned. They said they would like to share more information, but if they weren't even close to telling us they shouldn't have told us they were working on a secret project yet.
    Like Sony. :D

5. lol right lmao. I ****ing love Warmane they're ****ing great and fair with everyone, but can't everyone agree that we've waited long enough xD

6. Anything going on? Things seem dead lately.

7. Can't wait to find out what they prepared.And btw guys , 10 years passed since they opened 1st wotlk realm :D , and almost 10 years since i'm here.GJ Warmane what ever you plan for the future :D

8. Can't wait to see something, hope it's Cata or Legion. Say something at least on christmas please :(
    Btw, any chance you guys separate Lordaeron cross bg's from other wotlk realms ? :( Don't wanna say that players from IC and BR are bad or something, but you know what i mean lmao. I think IC players and BR will be ok to play with each other

9. Guys can somebody message admin for me idk how i got stuck in some hole as a ghost(dead) i can move and everything but there is no way out of that hole pols help somebody

10. Guys can somebody message admin for me idk how i got stuck in some hole as a ghost(dead) i can move and everything but there is no way out of that hole pols help somebody
    Wrong thread mate, read more carefully before you post, anyway, on website go to My Account, go to Services, select Realm, Character, and select free, and you will be presented with Character Unstuck, do that, and your Character will be revived and teleported to your Hearthstone location.

11. People: Warmane save NELTHARION please.
    After years..
    Wrathmane: No.

People: Warmane save FROSTWOLF please.
    After years..

And now,
    People: Warmane save OUTLAND please.

So what is the point here ? If you don't save Outland, i will never trust you for new expansions and i wont play in any realms you have.(Including wotlk.)

12. People: Warmane save NELTHARION please.
    After years..

After years..

And now,

So what is the point here ? If you don't save Outland, i will never trust you for new expansions and i wont play in any realms you have.(Including wotlk.)
    This.
    Because its true, everytime you release a server, the staff just don't care and watching the server's die. Don't do this for Outland this time or we won't play in your realms again. We just can't trust you if your new server starting to die again ? Do nothing ? You will disappear again ? Ignore the community ? Just like before ?

13. i hope they close outland and frostwolf and transfer all to lordaeron :D

14. People: Warmane save NELTHARION please.
    After years..

After years..

And now,

Wrathmane destroy everything expect the Custom Cataclysm featured Wotlk.
    The system mentioned before is working since Warmane release with a 100% technic.

Wrathmane Won't change at all, because they hate changes.

15. I have a good feeling about something special.Soon we will celebrate 10 years of Molten/Warmane.

First ... 1220212223 Last