1. If you want free relentless gear go play on Blackrock.
    If you want SM go play on Icecrown (works both ways bro)

2. I really hope that you will change it so that you don't have to be in queue for a certain amount of time before you get pops vs other realms, I don't feel like your opponents should largely depend on what realm you are playing on since we all share a ladder now. Not sure what the reason is for, because apart from Lordaeron the other realms have more or less equally geared player. Please consider this, as this would make the system even more great than it already is.
    Totally agree.

3. Can u people give us on MOP the time of the day? were trying our best to make do with what where have but your not fixing anything we've been locked outta SoO for weeks now and the bugs keep piling when are we gonna get some love over here??

4. I really hope that you will change it so that you don't have to be in queue for a certain amount of time before you get pops vs other realms, I don't feel like your opponents should largely depend on what realm you are playing on since we all share a ladder now. Not sure what the reason is for, because apart from Lordaeron the other realms have more or less equally geared player. Please consider this, as this would make the system even more great than it already is.
    The initial point of x realm, as I understood, was to put everything on an external server to reduce stress on the main ones. Introducing a balance system so a instant 80 full relentless realm, x7 realm with donor shop and a x1 realm without any of it, doesn't sound seem like a bad idea.

5. I'm still waiting for something fresh to go back to warmane, something wotlk or cata related. But good work I guess.

6. Remove casting que system. Mages are unplayable.

7. I really hope that you will change it so that you don't have to be in queue for a certain amount of time before you get pops vs other realms, I don't feel like your opponents should largely depend on what realm you are playing on since we all share a ladder now. Not sure what the reason is for, because apart from Lordaeron the other realms have more or less equally geared player. Please consider this, as this would make the system even more great than it already is.
    +1 ye if u want to keep this seperate ladder again its just unfair to blackrock players where we compete with best players just quick example i have lock on icecrown which is my 5th alt class only 1800 xp on blackrock and im 23-2 in 2s ezy not even bis but with my main 2.6k blackrock im 4-9 2s cuz i face known top players :X its just unfair ladder when 1800 xp can get above 2.6k that easily becouse of skill difference in realms this punishing blackrock hard

8. +1, but maybe you can do it this way: if ur mmr is <1k8 u have a higher chance to face ppl from ur original realm, if ur mmr is >= 1k8 there is no prio realm where u face teams from. This way its more fair for lorderon.

In addition to that: Implement soloq on icecrown (5vs5 is dead anyway)
    Make it possible to obtain a wider amount of mounts with arenaraiting on blackrock
    . rn u cant get spectral tiger for example.

9. Well done with the blackrock its completly trash ive played for a few hours and found like 20 gamebreaking bugs. Shattering throw doesn't remove Divine protection from pala.Priest fear range is bugged.Dk can't summon pet in duel zone pet in duel zone.If you press enter batle in soloq while dueling its getting bugged even if you leave combat its over you can't enter even if you reload its impossible to enter.Ring of vallor is bugged getting hit thru pillar if you try to rush at start on elevators you get teleported back pillars don't move up and down.You also get triple dps in soloq ROFL.Half of the server got free rival and challenger explorer title Like hello? Good job warmane actually impressive

10. Any plans on returning pre-wotlk content to non-Lordaeron buffed values on Icecrown?

11. Looking forward for the "secret project". As an old and tired wotlk player, i would love to discover Cata on a stable, populated and progressiv server so...i'm crossing my finger :D

12. Looking forward for the "secret project". As an old and tired wotlk player, i would love to discover Cata on a stable, populated and progressiv server so...i'm crossing my finger :D
    They just closed our Cata server sonI doubt they will re-open it..anytime soon but who knows :)

About this crossrealm and seperated bgs..
    Postivie side: fresh 80 and lower geared ppl can now play it easyer and not scared to get farmed by BIS premades..

Negative: ques on ICC are around 10mins..its just not normal that you wait for 10-15min bg that long next to maybe 10 000-15 000 players online and you cant say that only few que for bgs..example from yestrday..qued for 15mins..got into EoTS with 12/15 ppl from start to end..
    Also getting 50-80% of your bgs team from Blackrock and then just get roflstopmed because they got free starting gear/pve hc and 0 brain fot PVP next to ICC/Lord players that farm or donate for same gear..
    Its ******ed and unfair like many ppl said already..
    So about that long af ques..I guess its new system slow that much or still needs alot of modifications to work as planed..until then we can only wait half day to play few bgs..
    Not to say many ppl like me have work/stuff to do and when we came to play..we came to get that almost instant que and have fun..now..just wasting time waiting..its sad reality noebody spoken about yet..
    I just hope that you will fix or do something about that to fix que times and to get more ppl from your own server..

Also about new crossrealm arenas..all good for those arena try harders..
    Before - insta ques for 2v2 any raiting below 2k
    Now- 5min per game at starting team/very low mmr
    But for ppl that want minimum raiting/10games on low gear..its almost imposible due to getting almost every 2v2 players from Blackrock, as already said..starters have triple times better gear then you that buy crafted set from AH/farm bgs as crazy to buy furi set at least..

I play since 2011-2012..I love it here..but since this update..it makes me really sad and makes me think if itd worth spending half day to play few bgs only :(

Hopefully..you will listen to us,comunity and remove crossrealm /or even better.. fix que system because its too broken and slow..

Kind regards,
    Nexzye

First 1234513 ... Last