1. Hey, I m playing on woltk realams , but I m interested in a MOP and cataclysm realm progressive from beginning. An x5 rate maybe.

I m that guy who never had a chance to play mop and cataclysm, because I was to stubborn playing tbc and woltk. I was that close minded guy who didn't want to progress. Now I want to experiance the mop and cata content. Blizzlike. Except the lvl up rate lol. I m good with higher rate but I would be nice to have population. Or if population is low at last cross faction. 500 ppl on is nice but remind that 500 are both horde and alliance. So basically you can raid only with half a server.

2. the realm might be a part of something bigger in the future ;)
    don't tease us like that

3. I agree with you. There are players who are willing to play MoP.

4. I m that guy who never had a chance to play mop and cataclysm, because I was to stubborn playing tbc and woltk. I was that close minded guy who didn't want to progress. Now I want to experiance the mop and cata content.
    Haha "happy" to see i'm not the only one tired of being trap in some sort of time trap doing the same thing over and over again.

@Nexzye
    In deed, the fact they close their Cata can be a bad sign. In some way, if we go like that and if the secret project is an wow extension and not something else, we can clear the list pretty fast ?
    Vanilla = Blizz is going to do it this year so Warmane isn't going to do it
    Tbc = already have it
    tlk = same
    Cata = closed one year ago
    Mop = dying/dead ?
    Wod = most hated extension in wow history i guess
    Legion = kinda loved expansion i guess ?
    BFA = still going on retail so this isn't really expectable

So if we take a full pragmatism thinking, maybe the secret project could be a Legion server. It don't hype me but it could be that...

5. ****ing *****s. . . the problem with bg is not about gear
    in all mmorpg if u want beat pve contend or increase chance to win in pvp u need instand communication like discord so this is how it goes
    communication < > skill > gear but warmane think the first problem of shiit show in bg is gear > skill fck no
    1 random ppl can have gear/skill . . . maybe. . . i mean . . . is random and premades have everything and more ppl which makes it a SOLID shiit but that is not the problem the real problem with ****t show in bg is MATCHING RANDOM PPL VS PREMADE on 99% of time in any side (premade in my team = boring win) or faction . . . match premade vs premade and random ppl vs random ppl come on
    quality > shiit show

about pve . . . I hate people when they say ulduar is a challenge when they are using shadowmourne or items from toc/icc nm/hc come on want a real challenge? delete all ulduar archievement and make only can use/equip items from ulduar ilv or less when in and inside of ulduar 25 hard mode same for toc 25 hc with an increase chance drop mount of course they deserve it

6. I hope the secret project is not something like Legion or WOD cause i could have played a long time ago.

7. Haha "happy" to see i'm not the only one tired of being trap in some sort of time trap doing the same thing over and over again.

@Nexzye
    In deed, the fact they close their Cata can be a bad sign. In some way, if we go like that and if the secret project is an wow extension and not something else, we can clear the list pretty fast ?
    Vanilla = Blizz is going to do it this year so Warmane isn't going to do it
    Tbc = already have it
    tlk = same
    Cata = closed one year ago
    Mop = dying/dead ?
    Wod = most hated extension in wow history i guess
    Legion = kinda loved expansion i guess ?
    BFA = still going on retail so this isn't really expectable

So if we take a full pragmatism thinking, maybe the secret project could be a Legion server. It don't hype me but it could be that...
    it was mentioned that outland might be part of it so how do you transtition from tbc to legion xD

8. The secret project is an Vanilla Server, that will launch before the official Classic.
    Malaco leaked it ages ago, nice "secret" lol.

9. They just closed our Cata server sonI doubt they will re-open it..anytime soon but who knows :)

About this crossrealm and seperated bgs..
    Postivie side: fresh 80 and lower geared ppl can now play it easyer and not scared to get farmed by BIS premades..

Negative: ques on ICC are around 10mins..its just not normal that you wait for 10-15min bg that long next to maybe 10 000-15 000 players online and you cant say that only few que for bgs..example from yestrday..qued for 15mins..got into EoTS with 12/15 ppl from start to end..
    Also getting 50-80% of your bgs team from Blackrock and then just get roflstopmed because they got free starting gear/pve hc and 0 brain fot PVP next to ICC/Lord players that farm or donate for same gear..
    Its ******ed and unfair like many ppl said already..
    So about that long af ques..I guess its new system slow that much or still needs alot of modifications to work as planed..until then we can only wait half day to play few bgs..
    Not to say many ppl like me have work/stuff to do and when we came to play..we came to get that almost instant que and have fun..now..just wasting time waiting..its sad reality noebody spoken about yet..
    I just hope that you will fix or do something about that to fix que times and to get more ppl from your own server..

Also about new crossrealm arenas..all good for those arena try harders..
    Before - insta ques for 2v2 any raiting below 2k
    Now- 5min per game at starting team/very low mmr
    But for ppl that want minimum raiting/10games on low gear..its almost imposible due to getting almost every 2v2 players from Blackrock, as already said..starters have triple times better gear then you that buy crafted set from AH/farm bgs as crazy to buy furi set at least..

I play since 2011-2012..I love it here..but since this update..it makes me really sad and makes me think if itd worth spending half day to play few bgs only :(

Hopefully..you will listen to us,comunity and remove crossrealm /or even better.. fix que system because its too broken and slow..

Kind regards,
    Nexzye
    wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.
    yesterday, i played 30 arena games starting from 0 to 1k almost insta queu.
    about BGs, you're alliance, and it took the same amount of time as before, before crossrealm I used to take 10 min to get qued as alliance, as horde it's still almost insta Q for BG nothing changed.
    You just hate change.

10. it was mentioned that outland might be part of it so how do you transtition from tbc to legion xD
    Well it depend if the secret project is a PTE or a new server with another expansion.
    If the secret project is a PTE, then it makes sense that obviously Outland will be part of it.
    If the secret project simply is a new server with a "new" expansion, Cata could makes sense (they already have core, experience on it, but the last closed not even one year ago so...). Legion could also be a possibility because, from what i read, people appreciate it compared to WoD or even BFA.
    I would personally love a Cata server because i really want to try this expansion now that tbc and tlk don't attract me anymore (i've done everything i wanted on it and i wish to discover the game and the reshape of the world with Cata attract me alot); and i feel that warmane could really achieve something good if they market it correctly with a progressive server.
    How old was Neltharion when it died ? i see the forum start in april 2015 so it was older than warmane if i'm not wrong (i mean, it was creating when it was still molten) ?

11. I had a feeling it might be something older, because playing cata and mop anything new seems beyond their capabilities. They might surprise us maybe legion but I'd have so much doubts about it from previous experience.

12. Very nice ,this is a good thing for all.

13. Greetings, in how many days we will know more about that secret project?

14. mop was most hatet expansion. wod was actually great.

First ... 2345614 ... Last