1. This kills people who plays bg with around 5K GS, my 5015GS pala matched all time against 5.9k or higher players, i dont really understand how it is a balance? I stopped playing because of work, came back and i was confused, my 4.6k warlock performed better than my 5k pala or even my 5.5k hunter...

I think the pvp is now more gear based, those who are in the upper class (4.9-5k+), useless until 5.8k because of the brutal amount of bis players / battle.
    I see someone hits me it doesnt matter what i do he is over 1k+ GS and kills me in 2-3 seconds.

The BG wait time is now really too high, in the weekend arount 20pm realm time i should wait nearly 10 min to get into the battle

A few months ago we could play bg without being painful, it was fun to play against people who had the same gear as you, it was hard before 4.7-5k but you could enjoy it after that, now if hit the 5k its the same as playing a 3K gs character before the update, you die in seconds, does no dmg etc...
    Now i feels like it is better to pull up another character just to stay at the lower side of the BGs to enjoy it and doesnt play hide and seek or graveyard party in the BGs

2. We continue to also work on our Mists of Pandaria realm, we have focused on solving the issues with priority although most of our time has been captured by our other realms. As priorities shuffle, we will take a look at PvE content to polish the encounters which have been changed by updates to underlying systems.
    Hi Master and all

When will be something for Frostwolf of MoP, i see a lot o people never connect again, that its ugly and super sad thing happen in MoP.

Please work on site to improve MoP and / or show an agenda of when and what will improve in 2019, I do not say that they compose all this year, but if it is seen and said, OH MASTERS, ARE WORKING BY MOP TO REVIVE IT, AS I CAN SAY THAT HE IS DEAD.

Thanks Masters.

3. "The marketplace will get another, but small, update"
    ETA on this?can you share any plans on what will be add this time?
    Pls just dont put in SWP or T6 gear tokens on the shop. Its more then fine as it is and the way it functions atm. Right now the shop can be used to buy stuff for a character ready to do T6. So right now it works as it should, then the PVE guys including myself can get T6 and SWP gear by earning it.

4. I think leave Kil'jaeden loot , but add everything else is enough, same with s4 leave shoulders and weapons, but add everything else

5. I think the secret project is a progressive vanilla realm.

I found this post of Proterean in another thread
    Due to popular demand on our realms, we are considering it, but in our implementation, in our vision, it would be a realm that is a full uninterrupted, untouched and unspoiled progressive experience from vanilla all the way to Lich King.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2972190

6. I think the secret project is a progressive vanilla realm.

I found this post of Proterean in another thread

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2972190
    I doubt it cause Blixx is launching Vanilla this year

7. I doubt it cause Blixx is launching Vanilla this year
    Yes, I'm also suprised that they wanna compete with Blizz but that post of Proterean was just one month before this thread here was created.
    In addition Proterean said that TBC might be part of smth bigger in the future.
    A progressive realm that is in its TBC phase connected to Outland would be a logical explanation.

There was even a reddit post by Dodgykebaab in january about Warmanes progression realm.
    He said there that he was told that the realm
    will have no Weapon/Armour shop (Like Lordaeron) but it will be possible to buy and sell toons.

8. Great development...

My first comment would be that Warmane team is giving a Legendary weapon to people who have no connection to PVE content. Too bad, so sad that these people on Blackrock only have access to PVP, that's what they chose, that's what they should get, not a Legendary weapon that is only obtainable through raiding in ICC. Second of all, Lordaeron bosses in ICC are really messed up. Why does a boss like Professor Putri and Lich King deal the same amount of damage on normal as heroic. Which team is able to do heroic difficulty in 5.6k gs when it's supposed to be normal difficulty. Third of all, back to the PVP again, great job on giving out Legendary weapons to a PVP only server, and especially great job on giving a chance for Lordaeron players to fight against 7k gearscored, Shadowmourn wielding players, when a Lordaeron players have to PVP and play for their equipment instead of just paying and jumping into top tear PVP in under 30 minutes. This is obviously fare and makes sense in everyone's head..

9. still no news about the "secret project"?

10. My first comment would be that Warmane team is giving a Legendary weapon to people who have no connection to PVE content. Too bad, so sad that these people on Blackrock only have access to PVP, that's what they chose, that's what they should get, not a Legendary weapon that is only obtainable through raiding in ICC. Second of all, Lordaeron bosses in ICC are really messed up. Why does a boss like Professor Putri and Lich King deal the same amount of damage on normal as heroic. Which team is able to do heroic difficulty in 5.6k gs when it's supposed to be normal difficulty. Third of all, back to the PVP again, great job on giving out Legendary weapons to a PVP only server, and especially great job on giving a chance for Lordaeron players to fight against 7k gearscored, Shadowmourn wielding players, when a Lordaeron players have to PVP and play for their equipment instead of just paying and jumping into top tear PVP in under 30 minutes. This is obviously fare and makes sense in everyone's head..
    Yeah I agree with you on the PvP part... I dont see how its remotely fair for a PvP only server to have SM at all. People have to work 20 times harder on Icecrown to get the same PvP Gear if not even more so giving SM to a PvP server that basically starts off 100 times stronger then there opponents in BG's is just not enough? Awesome move...

11. June 7, 2019  
    it;s there a chance to make the Icecrown server a bit bigger? to remove que , asking :D

12. June 9, 2019  
    It doesn't matter that they allowed blackrock realm to get shadowmourne when 99% of the pvp warriors/dks/rets on icecrown have it. Should warmane have allowed for people to buy shadowmourne? Yes and no. No because it ruins the quality of the game. During real wotlk retail only a handfull of people had smourne on one server during the entire duration of the expansion. Blizzard didn't balance the game around everyone being 284 bis with smourne btw. However, warmane is a private server and offers semi free wotlk experience with minimal bugs. I only say semi free because you kinda need to donate at least $10 one time to skip the icecrown queue if you play on the highest pop server. From a business stand point it makes sense they offer a shop/shadowmourne so that it can sustain itself and pay the staff accordingly. Now the thing about lordareon is that warmane promised a hardcore experience and that is what you got. You wanted the challenge of acquiring the best gear. Does it take way longer to get BIS on lord? HELL YES. But does that make it unfair for lord players to go up against blackrock / icecrown players who got their gear in less time? Hardly. If you had no way of acquiring icecrown/blackrock gear then I would agree with you. However, you choose the hardcore experience.

First ... 67891018 ... Last