1. i think its funny that when they had a cata server, which was working perfectly aside from literally a couple abilities and leveling quests (and with abilities I mean maybe 1 or 2 which weren't working 'perfectly', for example smoke bomb not taking stealth enemies out of combat or mage pet nova not sharing DR with other novas) and everyone was telling eachother that cata sucked. they wished they had a MOP or TBC server. or even that people should play WOTLK instead of "this noob expansion"
    and now that they removed Cata literally due to lack of activity (which I agree is kinda warmane's fault. but still) everyone now wanna complain and wanna bring back cata??

even if they brought cata back TODAY, i swear in a year these same people are gonna complain about cata and start all of this all over again.

2. Lack of activity in Cata isn't warmane's fault at all, trust me. Over a years, wow players have this some kind of illusion in their mind, which was imposed to them by "hardcore", "challenge" players who likes to pretend that everything about the game before Cataclysm was so much better and more challenging, but unfortunately its just their nostalgia about good old times that they can't relive anymore. Cataclysm was the best thing that ever happened with World of Warcraft. World re-design, *****ic quest system was changed, and more great stuff added, which im kinda lazy to list. What you see about Cata being unpopulated expansion and being most hated (besides WOD) is unconscious social brainwashing.
    Btw, i hope Warmane will make Legion server, that **** was unironically good tbh.

3. i think its funny that when they had a cata server, which was working perfectly aside from literally a couple abilities and leveling quests (and with abilities I mean maybe 1 or 2 which weren't working 'perfectly', for example smoke bomb not taking stealth enemies out of combat or mage pet nova not sharing DR with other novas) and everyone was telling eachother that cata sucked. they wished they had a MOP or TBC server. or even that people should play WOTLK instead of "this noob expansion"
    and now that they removed Cata literally due to lack of activity (which I agree is kinda warmane's fault. but still) everyone now wanna complain and wanna bring back cata??

even if they brought cata back TODAY, i swear in a year these same people are gonna complain about cata and start all of this all over again.
    I feel the same. Esp PvP was a unbalanced joke in Cata's latest state.
    I still have a trauma of these http://cata.cavernoftime.com/item=78002 rogs who were able to annihilate any player in a matter of seconds. No thanks, I don't need that again.

4. Lack of activity in Cata isn't warmane's fault at all, trust me. Over a years, wow players have this some kind of illusion in their mind, which was imposed to them by "hardcore", "challenge" players who likes to pretend that everything about the game before Cataclysm was so much better and more challenging, but unfortunately its just their nostalgia about good old times that they can't relive anymore. Cataclysm was the best thing that ever happened with World of Warcraft. World re-design, *****ic quest system was changed, and more great stuff added, which im kinda lazy to list. What you see about Cata being unpopulated expansion and being most hated (besides WOD) is unconscious social brainwashing.
    Btw, i hope Warmane will make Legion server, that **** was unironically good tbh.
    i agree everyone has warm fuzzy feelings for the old stuff,time for something new

5. Honestly, I don't care that much what expansion will be, as far as I will have the chance to play something NON-WOTLK:)

6. Well I aint gonna lie I know I'm not the only one, but I know if there were more like me it wouldn't have died in the first place. i've been here since Warmane was Molten Wow, and I was here since moltdown and all of it, and the only expansion I've ever played on Warmane was cataclysm until it died, and then I went to wrath, but I'm not a fan of wotlk I havent played it since I was a kid, and I've played legion and Im just not a fan of mythics, anything passed Catacylsm and they nerfed pvp, which in my opinion is the dumbest thing ever in wow history, but yeah the only point I wanted to make is I want cataclysm back because that's what I loved playing, but yeah sadly i honestly dont see cataclysm coming back this soon it's just my hope lmao

7. Ya Lgeion?i am sure the DEVLOG team will stress out from trying to script that expansion.It will become worst than MOP so i don't think it will come anytime soon.I don't want to feel the horror of so many bug anymore.

8. Yeah and it doesn't make any sense to me why they would go to anything under WOTLK, TBC died just as soon at they made it so why would it be another TBC realm I get cata died but there were reasons lol

9. Well the most famous cata private server is falling down last months due to its spanish QQ community so maybe neltharion will be reopened at some point :P

10. I think all this speculation is silly at this point. It's OBVIOUSLY going to be the alpha version of WoW. Nothing else can match up.

11. I think all this speculation is silly at this point. It's OBVIOUSLY going to be the alpha version of WoW. Nothing else can match up.
    would be rather funny if what their working on isn't even wow related. shock factor x1000.

12. would be rather funny if what their working on isn't even wow related. shock factor x1000.
    Of course! How could we not see it!.. Warmane's WORLD FIRST, WOW-LIKE RUNESCAPE PRIVATE SERVER!

13. i think its funny that when they had a cata server, which was working perfectly aside from literally a couple abilities and leveling quests (and with abilities I mean maybe 1 or 2 which weren't working 'perfectly', for example smoke bomb not taking stealth enemies out of combat or mage pet nova not sharing DR with other novas) and everyone was telling eachother that cata sucked. they wished they had a MOP or TBC server. or even that people should play WOTLK instead of "this noob expansion"

2020 is the year of Wotlk, what we expect to get closed all expansion expect wotlk.
    Warmane need to be happy not the players.

14. "2020 is the year of Wotlk, what we expect to get closed all expansion expect wotlk.
    Warmane need to be happy not the players."

do you really believe in your words? Because its the players that make warmane...

15. "2020 is the year of Wotlk, what we expect to get closed all expansion expect wotlk.
    Warmane need to be happy not the players."

do you really believe in your words? Because its the players that make warmane...
    Didn't want to write myself around, Outland and Frostwolf doesn't get the required attention to get new players attention, Mercy confirmed it already Warmane doesn't open new realms even, if you make a suggestion about it.

So it's gonna be the Wotlk year, since Outland and Frostwolf doesn't even have players to play BGs nor Raids.

We fought for these realms enough.

First ... 111920212223 Last