1. Considering all the hate between realms in battlegrounds since crossrealm was implemented, I hope the staff is prepared for a moderate increase in ninja-tickets if you're going to implement crossrealm dungeons.
    If players loathe each other so much in battlegrounds based on different realms, do you think they will suddenly like each other in dungeons? I also can't wait for those random party kicks just because you happen to be from a different server.

I'm curious if the staff has any solutions for this kind of behaviour which might become very rampant.

2. Greetings, in how many days we will know more about that secret project?
    We'll make an announcement when we're ready to share. No ETA as of the moment.

3. We'll make an announcement when we're ready to share. No ETA as of the moment.
    wonder if it's the progressive realm from vanilla up through wotlk. *waits eagerly*

4. Well it depend if the secret project is a PTE or a new server with another expansion.
    If the secret project is a PTE, then it makes sense that obviously Outland will be part of it.
    If the secret project simply is a new server with a "new" expansion, Cata could makes sense (they already have core, experience on it, but the last closed not even one year ago so...). Legion could also be a possibility because, from what i read, people appreciate it compared to WoD or even BFA.
    I would personally love a Cata server because i really want to try this expansion now that tbc and tlk don't attract me anymore (i've done everything i wanted on it and i wish to discover the game and the reshape of the world with Cata attract me alot); and i feel that warmane could really achieve something good if they market it correctly with a progressive server.
    How old was Neltharion when it died ? i see the forum start in april 2015 so it was older than warmane if i'm not wrong (i mean, it was creating when it was still molten) ?
    I think Neltharion was very old..maybe one of few their first servers.
    If I correct good. I started on Neltharion(molten) back in 2012. but wotlk before they switched it to cata.

5. Considering all the hate between realms in battlegrounds since crossrealm was implemented, I hope the staff is prepared for a moderate increase in ninja-tickets if you're going to implement crossrealm dungeons.
    If players loathe each other so much in battlegrounds based on different realms, do you think they will suddenly like each other in dungeons? I also can't wait for those random party kicks just because you happen to be from a different server.

I'm curious if the staff has any solutions for this kind of behaviour which might become very rampant.
    It's not hate it's competition, but for ppl who don't have the skill to compete, well words are sharper than swords.
    As time goes the agression will fade.
    I played all 3 servers, that's probably why this is my opinion, try to spend all your time and effort on 1 server, then suddenly you find a player with gear better than yours standing right next to you, and you don't know how much effort he put into his character.

6. An other realm of Wotlk with the same content ?, i think not, i think they are working on Legion

7. New secret project sounds like fun " I hope its a Dreanor or Legion realm " Cant wait for the reveal of this project :)

8. They just closed our Cata server sonI doubt they will re-open it..anytime soon but who knows :)

About this crossrealm and seperated bgs..
    Postivie side: fresh 80 and lower geared ppl can now play it easyer and not scared to get farmed by BIS premades..

Negative: ques on ICC are around 10mins..its just not normal that you wait for 10-15min bg that long next to maybe 10 000-15 000 players online and you cant say that only few que for bgs..example from yestrday..qued for 15mins..got into EoTS with 12/15 ppl from start to end..
    Also getting 50-80% of your bgs team from Blackrock and then just get roflstopmed because they got free starting gear/pve hc and 0 brain fot PVP next to ICC/Lord players that farm or donate for same gear..
    Its ******ed and unfair like many ppl said already..
    So about that long af ques..I guess its new system slow that much or still needs alot of modifications to work as planed..until then we can only wait half day to play few bgs..
    Not to say many ppl like me have work/stuff to do and when we came to play..we came to get that almost instant que and have fun..now..just wasting time waiting..its sad reality noebody spoken about yet..
    I just hope that you will fix or do something about that to fix que times and to get more ppl from your own server..

Also about new crossrealm arenas..all good for those arena try harders..
    Before - insta ques for 2v2 any raiting below 2k
    Now- 5min per game at starting team/very low mmr
    But for ppl that want minimum raiting/10games on low gear..its almost imposible due to getting almost every 2v2 players from Blackrock, as already said..starters have triple times better gear then you that buy crafted set from AH/farm bgs as crazy to buy furi set at least..

I play since 2011-2012..I love it here..but since this update..it makes me really sad and makes me think if itd worth spending half day to play few bgs only :(

Hopefully..you will listen to us,comunity and remove crossrealm /or even better.. fix que system because its too broken and slow..

Kind regards,
    Nexzye
    Couldn't agree more. Completely killed the server. Really awful decision in my opinion.

While I don't want to attack the staff or anybody who enjoys it, really couldn't of cooked something better up if my goal was to make people quit.

9. Any plans for new high-rate TBC realm, now that Outland had finished progress? Or vanilla (also only high-rate please, none of that 1x ****)?

10. I wanted to wait until after Monday's bug fixes to be pushed before asking. Is there an ETA on Lordareon changes, even if its an extremely rough estimate? Thank you in advance!

11. Nerfing down lordaeron any further will be the death of the realm.

12. It's not hate it's competition, but for ppl who don't have the skill to compete, well words are sharper than swords.
    As time goes the agression will fade.
    I played all 3 servers, that's probably why this is my opinion, try to spend all your time and effort on 1 server, then suddenly you find a player with gear better than yours standing right next to you, and you don't know how much effort he put into his character.
    I have zero reason to compete with any of them, and I don't feel threatened by another player with better gear. A bit difficult for me to understand why some have this mentality to begin with.

Other than that I have to say that I appreciate the ideas the staff is working with, crossrealm dungeons sounds nice on paper. I just hope it ends up good in practice too!

13. that would be good if you think about at least legion-updated server wotlk is good but its 2019 cmon :(

First ... 3456715 ... Last