1. Oh man, then i know how you really would like to have old Cata back. It was a true experience bro. What guild you used to play in?

2. I played Neltharion and missed the first 2-3 years of it.
    #BetterBeCataclysm
    #prayingforlegionfullyknowingitwastossedaside @_________@

3. Chace of rein. That guild was on old Molten then some of us ported to cata:)

4. #prayingforlegionfullyknowingitwastossedaside @_________@
    wouldn't mine seeing a legion realm myself.

5. Legion realm would be pretty awesome to play with our large playerbase . Fresh breath for all the bored players from WOTLK realms. A new legion realm could potentially attract lots of new players too

6. Legion realm would be pretty awesome to play with our large playerbase . Fresh breath for all the bored players from WOTLK realms. A new legion realm could potentially attract lots of new players too
    We all saw how buggy Neltharion was and Frostwolf is even worse. Now imagine a legion realm... Warmane would need to fix all the cata, mop and wod zones with all the complex quest lines which include phasing, etc, just so players can level until 100. That alone is probably impossible to fix for a private server and it doesn't even include the legion content.
    If anything I could imagine a Blackrock like legion realm which is limited to BGs, Arena and working class mechanics. A legion realm with PvE content would be a complete bug feast.

7. I joined this server when it was Molten-WoW and i miss a lot Cataclysm realm... Even with bugs, it was still the best cataclysm server to play.

8. Warmane maybe one of the best private server but i don't believe in Warmane becoming the best on Legion expansion or until 2025.You want a good legion on warmane,let them fix cata first and then MOP(which i highly doubt) and then we might get the best legion server here.Until then,there are people who can do better on Legion.

9. Oh man. It #BetterBeCataclysm. If Warmane is about to launch Legion or BFA, it would be a mess. Full of bugs, and it would need huge amount of time to make the expansion proper. So that might result some negative impact to Warmane’s current reputation in Private Servers. Who not bring Cataclysm back? At least with 1 Realm. Let people enjoy what they would like to enjoy, if Warmane could attract more people to its server by Cataclysm so be it, open up a next realm.

It is very obvious that the are many people would like to re-experience Cata on Warmane.

Look, Cata on Molten was good. BWD 90% boss, BOT 100%, BH 100%, ToT 100%, Firelands 100%, DS 100%.

By percent i meant the bosses that are killable by doing proper mechanisms. Yeah i know some had a buggy way, players could exploit etc. But man the main content was good. Agree?

10. #BetterBeTBC

People from retail vanilla will swap over when it hits its last phases.
    Icecrown-like tbc server.

11. it would be nice of you to tell us what awaits us MOP

lp

12. I would play Cataclysm with vanilla , tbc and wotlk content working like on Icecrown.

First ... 81617181920 ... Last